Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Shadowone becomes the sixth member of the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games. In yesterday’s Wednesday 9PM game, the sixth Donk in history qualified for this club.

It is my privilege to present to you @Shadowone as the sixth member of the 500 club. Shadowone joined the Donks in April 2019 in the Grey Foals tier. Those who have been around long enough might still remember him by his old name 10dick1498. After a number of quarters in Silver, he got his first Silver crown by winning the 2020 Q4 Silver Donks Wednesday 9PM leaderboard. This also earned him advancement to Gold and the induction into our Hee Hawl of Fame. He started out relatively slowly in our league by playing 36 games in 2019 but then began to play more and more frequently: 114 games in 2020, an 205 games in 2021, and 145 games to date in 2022. Shadowone is relatively quiet at the tables but this doesn’t diminish his poker skills: he makes it to the final table in about 1 out of every 3 league games he plays!

With that, I’d like to congratulate Shadowone and wish him all the best for his next 500 league games. Shadowone is now eligible to wear the classic Donks avatar with the 500 club logo and his Silver crown.

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

500 club
chuckcox
boyd2
FatnSassy
-BlackWidow-
Josianne
Shadowone

5 Likes

Congats Shadow

I agree Galak, I don’t play the 7P.M. or 9 P.M. games anymore, the fields are simply too small and the rewards in terms of chips or points is not worth the time, but something is clear though, if they keep doing the same thing without any changes, the results will be the same…

Congrats, Shadowone to the 500 Club! Your contribution to CFB & dedication wearing the green shirt for Noah & Cystic Fibrosis was awesome… and now that dedication to Donks has served you well. Congrats again. Well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats Shadow, well deserved!

1 Like

Bori…Buddah is looking for you :rofl:

SSSSHHHH…I am hiding under your dress B…

No u are not :joy: :joy: :joy:I do not c u

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Rattler4136 who has joined the Donks. Rattler4136 has already played their first game in the Silver Donks tier last Wednesday. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @BaraqAFrites who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @donkbusta444 for recruiting.

3 Likes

theweasle becomes the seventh member of the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games. In yesterday’s Sunday 7PM game, the seventh Donk in history qualified for this club.

It is my privilege to present to you @theweasle as the seventh member of the 500 club. theweasle joined the Donks in August 2018, just a few weeks after the Donks were founded. theweasle’s participation in our league games increased steadily over time. He played 18 games in 2018, 72 games in 2019, 113 games in 2020, 184 games in 2021, and 113 games to date in 2022.

theweasle is perhaps most known for his uniquely aggressive playing style. His style has brought him quite a bit of success: he has won 16 tournaments; only 10 other Donks have won more tournaments than him! But just like baseball legend Babe Ruth, who was long considered the “King of Strikeouts”, theweasle is not afraid of going out early. Indeed, he is the infamous record holder of most last place finishes among all Donks :wink:

With that, I’d like to congratulate theweasle and wish him all the best for his next 500 league games. theweasle is now eligible to wear the classic Donks avatar with the 500 club logo.

500_golden

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

500 club
chuckcox
boyd2
FatnSassy
-BlackWidow-
Josianne
Shadowone
theweasle

4 Likes

Congrats @theweasle ( Jerry ) fantastic achievement !!!

1 Like

Congrats, @theweasle (Jerry)! Well deserved!

1 Like

thanks to all involved. it,s fun to play “loose” and win.(get too serious and i end up losing) i,ve enjoyed playing with so many likable people and donks are the best! double thanks again to all and may u also be blessed w/ happiness!

9 Likes

Bro.Jerry this is cool…Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Jerry (weasel), well deserved, always fun to play with you!!!

2 Likes

thank you michael, always great to be @ your table.A gentleman and a real good player!

1 Like

thank tou ravenL. always good to @ your table.we always have fun and g/l…ty again !(enjoyed every game)

1 Like

thanks my friend…hope all is well, Always a great when we,re @ the tables !

1 Like

Weasle, welcome to the club. Next stop…1000.

1 Like