Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congratulations to all who made it to the chips in the ADI. Well deserved.

Congratulations Digger for winning the ADI…Tough to do and you are tough enough! Way to go!
Vicki

1 Like

TY, VICKIK1117

Congrats - well earned …

1 Like

Well done Digger!

1 Like

someday you will be a contender snitty, until then, the hawl of fame awaits your permanent arrival…

Congratulations Digger!

1 Like

thank you Piers, just saw your kind message. and yes I’m sure I will be returning your chips!!

2 Likes

You know @Boricua25, a true HOFer doesn’t act the way you just did. It’s an honor to be a HOFer, yet you want to belittle snitts. Might want to check the attitude and act like the rest of us HOFers…with a little class.

2 Likes

I just hope i can become the star poker player that you are. Working towards that.

RELAX! It is an “inside” joke between snitty and I…talking about HOF, I have noticed your induction and I think it is totally unfair to snowman, he EARNED his way back, must be nice to have friends in high places…

Well, thank you snitty, I am “humbled” to be your inspiration!

I just want to clarify that being member of the Hee Hawl of Fame and being on list of members of the Hee Hawl of Fame league are not quite the same.

Winning a sanctioned quarterly leaderboard in one of our tiers (Gold, Silver, and previously Bronze) earns a Donk the induction into the Hee Hawl of Fame. This membership is essentially “for eternity”.

Being on the list of members of the Hee Hawl of Fame league at any given point in time just means that you’re eligible to play in the Tournament of Champions at that point in time. Active Donks who are also members of our Hee Hawl of Fame are always eligible to play in the ToC. In addition, chip winners of our regular weekly games are invited to one of the next ToCs.

12beat22 has won multiple quarterly leaderboards, has now returned to the Donks, and is thus eligible to play in the ToC. Both 12beat22 and _snowman_ had to start again in the Silver Donks tier when they rejoined the Donks. There was no preferential treatment one way or the other.

4 Likes

Thank you BW, maybe @Boricua25 will know his place now or at least get his facts straight before mouthing off…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Not sure about other donks, but I’m mostly avoiding tournaments including league games until the “lag” issues are resolved. I don’t like the idea of investing a few hours into a tournament only to have the site freeze up at the final table. I’m sticking to ring games for now because I can simply leave when the lag happens. I know Replay will refund my chips, but I want to avoid the wasted time and frustration.

One player was both a member of the Gold Donks league and the HOF…now, a member of one league was allowed to return to one of them, but the members of the other league have to go back to silver but there is no “preferential” treatment one way or the other, GOT IT!!!

Nah, I’ll leave it to A@$ kissers to know their “place”, I don’t play that game!

You did read BW’s post right? Or do you need someone to explain it to you. BW does a great job running this league, but BW is VERY precise and knowledgeable about league matters. Another thing you fall short in.

let me 'explain" to you how I see it…some of the people that made it to Gold played as many tourneys or more than the people that made it to both the gold and HOF, but they were not lucky enough to make it to the HOF, they put in as many hours of their personal time to play or more than the people that made it to both the Gold Donks and HOF but yet, they have to start over as Silver, well, in my opinion that is a STUPID practice, they should BOTH have the same option, there shouldn’t be a backdoor clause for HOF winners. Treat BOTH the same or none at all!
One thing that I am really falling short on is my patience for your insults towards me. I can be nasty towards you, but I won’t, how is that for “class”?