Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Zanzara, @BPuppyMonkey, and @12beat22 who have (re-)joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @chuckcox and @RavenL for recruiting.

2 Likes

Good luck and go gettem John, You as well BPuppyMonkey

1 Like

I thought 12 beat WAS the puppy monkey!

1 Like

Congrats on the win today 12beat22, Welcome back!

1 Like

I would join John, if we started out in Bronze

Do bronze crowns count?

Great win, today, John! Congrats to all of those who gave him a challenge. It was fun to watch.

2 Likes

Welcome to Donk’s League, Zanzara, BPuppy. GL & Have fun.
And a huge welcome to (12beat) John . Beautiful win, so nice to see you return. :heart:
pokerrick get back here, Bronze, are you kidding, no way. You are awesome & always
a blessing to us here. :heart:

1 Like

John would admit there was some behind the scenes lobbying for his return. Who could that have been. Welcome back JD, it only took one game to show what’s what.

1 Like

Lighten up on Snitty. He was speaking in general terms as a member of Donks. Maybe you should get your facts straight.

2 Likes

One tree a forest does not make…there are 'silver Donks" and “gold Donks” once a Donk always a Donk would be “general”.

And there are Gold Donks disguised as Silver Donks, great job John, remember Silver Donks are up and coming Golds, so kudos to all who play Donks good luck to you all!

God Bless You and God Loves You ALL!

2 Likes

Carol, I know I am late responding here, however you are so deserving of the DOM, you definitely check all the boxes, but more importantly, anyone you have come in contact with is blessed, always encouraging, also great support to the league, yes since I can’t come back to Gold, I would want to Start again in Bronze like I originally did, baseball is almost over so I will have time on my side. Would love to have John and Gomer join me.

2 Likes

Thx Bee – but to be honest - it doesnt matter if I am right or wrong – a negative comment from him is expected -

2 Likes

Even though 12beat22 likes your statement his first question to me when we were at the same table was, you are not going to welcome me back B? I politely welcomed him back and wished him good luck. I don’t care to be a member of any of the little tribes here, I will call it as I see it and if the groupies don’t like it, they can shove it where the sun don’t shine, candya@$ a@#$^#.

1 Like

Snitty is a friend of mine, always happy to see at my table. It’s always fun when he’s around.

1 Like

Rick I miss you. You are such a good person and friend. God bless you. Leslie

1 Like

Raven you totally deserve Donk of the Month. You are the best. Thank you for your friendship. Leslie

1 Like

Ty, Leslie, always so happy to see you play. You are amazing. :woman_superhero:
Thank you all for such kind words. :heart:

1 Like

Boricua, your reaction to a simple statement with all caps and an exclamation point, shows anger, you seem to have passion for this league which is good, but your comments of anger are hard to understand, you congratulated John on his win and welcomed him back, which was honorable, then you say that you don’t care to be a member of any of the tribes here, then you make a reference about the groupies not liking the way you call it as you see it, well they are not groupies or tribes, actually they are all relationships built through this wonderful Donks league, you may ask why if so wonderful am I not playing, well my work schedule during baseball season is very busy, and since I haven’t played enough games, I am not eligible, so I have been removed, which at first bothered me, but I moved on, however all my great friends play here and I love to say hi here and there. Boricua feel free to friend me and maybe we can chat on what is going on with you and also what you think I could improve about myself, the reason I say this, because if I am saying something that might help you then the same could be said for me as I have flaws as well and want to improve my self. What do you say? BTW I have quite a few friends here, but what we talk about would be confidential between us.

God Bless You and God Loves You!
Rick

1 Like

Leslie, thank you for the kind words, you are a breath of fresh air. Leslie you are among the best in this league when it comes to encouraging others, God is smiling whenever you make these comments, you are an example of what we all should be, no one could argue that, I am blessed to call you friend. Hopefully one day we will be at the same table again so that I can experience the blessings you bring to all others when you are at their table. Take Care and continue to show your love for all!

2 Likes