Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

I could not be happier for @RavenL{Carol}. I got her into Donks and she has surpassed everything I thought she would be. A total asset to the league for many reasons and her infectious personality is amazing. She was my very first friend eons ago and has been not only very special to me, but my “go to” lady for the leagues we play in together. Donks is a far, far better place to play with her in it. CONGRATS My Lady…well deserved!!!

4 Likes

So very well deserved Carol. A true sweetheart that never fails to bring her game and an awesome attitude to the tables. Add to that a behind the scenes dedication to promoting and supporting the leagues and you have perfect Donk of the Month candidate.
Congratulations Echo/Carol/Raven
Bee

4 Likes

Wow, my team mates were congratulating me earlier for an award. I thought they were joking & surely meant someone else. I am surprised beyond belief & thank you so much for this awesome award, Yorunoame. I Have so enjoyed meeting such great players here. The friendships & camaraderie is awesome. Thank you & thank you again. That said. I do have to say there are many others who deserve it more. Good Luck on the tables & always have fun.

7 Likes

Congratulations Carol! A very well deserved award. You are a joy to play poker with.

1 Like

Congratulations !!! @RavenL ( Carol ) A fantastic choice and well deserved, Carol is always a pleasure being on the table with her. Carol is one of very nicest person on this website !!!

1 Like

@RavenL, a well deserved contribution to a great player AND to a person who perfectly blends the innate Donk competitive spirit with a welcoming and friendly table attitude, that make her a unique asset for this League. No DOTM recognition is ever banal, but this one makes me particularly happy. Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations Carol, always like playing poker with you. A great opponent, very supportive and always helpful…well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats @ Carol (RavenL), Well Deserve

2 Likes

Well done Raven,

You deserved this award.
Always a pleasure to play when you are at the same table.

2 Likes

well deserved award especially for your crusade keeping the donks numbers topped up
I am one of many who have her to thank for the invite (and whip )

Always a pleasure to be on the same table

1 Like

I am so disapointed Carol, I cannot believe you have had to wait this long for such well deserved praise and acclaim! You are so welcoming and friendly to new members as well as regulars.
I love your wit and comments when i have been lucky enough to play against you. You work so hard to help Badonk’s Silver League. In my book you are the TOPS and are a well deserved Donk of the Month. CONGRATULATIONS! Carol. All the Best -Piers (percyveer).xxx

2 Likes

Congrats Raven!!! So well deserved:-)

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Well deserved! A very nice person even when she bust me she does not laugh at me :slight_smile: I am happy for you …Keep being you .You rock! your friend Bodie.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your award Raven…tbh I didn’t even know we had a donk of the month LOL

1 Like

maweilen

Congratulations Raven (Carol), this is so well deserved, you’re always a joy to talk to and play with at tables xoxo

2 Likes

This may be a frivilous worry, but what happens if I drop out of teh top 3000 players on the site? I have been on a brutal losing streak dropping from over 100 million to 30 million. My rank is currently 1239.
I am also curious for those of you who are closer to the rank of 3000, about what is your chip count?
This league is important to me and I would hate to get bounced for losing too much. Thank you and see you all Sunday
Hoping to make it to the money for the second tourny in a row! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I believe the top 3,000 requirement is only for getting into the league, and dropping below that threshold does not get you expelled or anything.

1 Like

You are correct - rank wise - once a gold always a gold - no worries - just have enough to pay for the tourneys - lol