Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

So very well deserved Carol. A true sweetheart that never fails to bring her game and an awesome attitude to the tables. Add to that a behind the scenes dedication to promoting and supporting the leagues and you have perfect Donk of the Month candidate.
Congratulations Echo/Carol/Raven
Bee

4 Likes

Wow, my team mates were congratulating me earlier for an award. I thought they were joking & surely meant someone else. I am surprised beyond belief & thank you so much for this awesome award, Yorunoame. I Have so enjoyed meeting such great players here. The friendships & camaraderie is awesome. Thank you & thank you again. That said. I do have to say there are many others who deserve it more. Good Luck on the tables & always have fun.

7 Likes

Congratulations Carol! A very well deserved award. You are a joy to play poker with.

1 Like

Congratulations !!! @RavenL ( Carol ) A fantastic choice and well deserved, Carol is always a pleasure being on the table with her. Carol is one of very nicest person on this website !!!

1 Like

@RavenL, a well deserved contribution to a great player AND to a person who perfectly blends the innate Donk competitive spirit with a welcoming and friendly table attitude, that make her a unique asset for this League. No DOTM recognition is ever banal, but this one makes me particularly happy. Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations Carol, always like playing poker with you. A great opponent, very supportive and always helpful…well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats @ Carol (RavenL), Well Deserve

2 Likes

Well done Raven,

You deserved this award.
Always a pleasure to play when you are at the same table.

2 Likes

well deserved award especially for your crusade keeping the donks numbers topped up
I am one of many who have her to thank for the invite (and whip )

Always a pleasure to be on the same table

1 Like

I am so disapointed Carol, I cannot believe you have had to wait this long for such well deserved praise and acclaim! You are so welcoming and friendly to new members as well as regulars.
I love your wit and comments when i have been lucky enough to play against you. You work so hard to help Badonk’s Silver League. In my book you are the TOPS and are a well deserved Donk of the Month. CONGRATULATIONS! Carol. All the Best -Piers (percyveer).xxx

2 Likes

Congrats Raven!!! So well deserved:-)

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Well deserved! A very nice person even when she bust me she does not laugh at me :slight_smile: I am happy for you …Keep being you .You rock! your friend Bodie.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your award Raven…tbh I didn’t even know we had a donk of the month LOL

1 Like

maweilen

Congratulations Raven (Carol), this is so well deserved, you’re always a joy to talk to and play with at tables xoxo

2 Likes

This may be a frivilous worry, but what happens if I drop out of teh top 3000 players on the site? I have been on a brutal losing streak dropping from over 100 million to 30 million. My rank is currently 1239.
I am also curious for those of you who are closer to the rank of 3000, about what is your chip count?
This league is important to me and I would hate to get bounced for losing too much. Thank you and see you all Sunday
Hoping to make it to the money for the second tourny in a row! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I believe the top 3,000 requirement is only for getting into the league, and dropping below that threshold does not get you expelled or anything.

1 Like

You are correct - rank wise - once a gold always a gold - no worries - just have enough to pay for the tourneys - lol

XPusher, you have no worries. Once you are in the Donk League…you are IN…no matter what happens to your rank.

1 Like