Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

thank tou ravenL. always good to @ your table.we always have fun and g/l…ty again !(enjoyed every game)

1 Like

thanks my friend…hope all is well, Always a great when we,re @ the tables !

1 Like

Weasle, welcome to the club. Next stop…1000.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @drat who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play his first games in the Silver Donks tier tomorrow. Thank you to @Marchello9999 for recruiting.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Last-bet and @welshterrier who have recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox and @LV52s for recruiting.

2 Likes

2022 Q3 Awards and Advancing Silvers

Please comment here rather than in the league results and updates thread.

1 Like

The October 2022 Donk of the Month

It is my pleasure to announce this month’s Donk of the month, an award given to a member that makes contributions of service to the league, demonstrates exceptional skill at the table, or has a strong positive influence on the members.

This is another Donk that has been a member for long time, joining the league back in September of 2018 in the Golden Donks (the only league at the time), only two months after the league was established.

Our Donk of the Month won the 2022 Q1 Golden Donks Wednesday 9PM leaderboard, earning him induction into our Hee Hawl of Fame. He has played 326 games, making the final table 75 times, and managed to be the last contestant standing for a first place finish 10 times.

With that, it is my privilege to announce Oltop as the October Donk of the Month.

Medallions designed by @flashlight and created by @Mahvelous

4 Likes

Donk of the Month - October 2022
Here’s the Medal without Lyle W on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats Oltop. We have played many games together. You don’t chat much…but congrats my silent friend.

1 Like

Thanks, Chuck

1 Like

Well deserved, Congrats, Oltop!

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @MickeyF who has recently rejoined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @TalkCrypto and @Jing99 who have recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Mahvelous on yet another victory. He has come out of the gate simply tearing up tournys left and right! Leave some for us bingo players :wink:

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Teletotti who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @RustyGate who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @elanoftroy for recruiting.

4 Likes

Congratulations Oltop, well deserved!

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @powerwheels who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @nateogreato for recruiting.

2 Likes

Is rusty gate related to rusty blade:)

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @daralic who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @donkbusta444 for recruiting.