Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

NNNNIIIICCCEEEE!!! Very NNNIIICCCEE!!!

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @RiverGod and @Gimmiemonster who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

Thank you very much Galak! You don’t say much at the table or in the chat but you do come through with very thoughtful comments and information, thanks again!

1 Like

Welcome to Silver @RiverGod and @Gimmiemonster.Good Luck, Have fun & play often.

2022 Q2 All Donks In Series

Hi Peekispup, I hope you are having a Great Day ! Just wanted you to know in my opinion both women & men are the same , There are good & bad people. I hope you find the good ones.Hope you have Good Luck at the tables and that I see you there soon.

Best Regards, Zacor a DONK at heart

I’ve only been in the Donks silver league for a little over two months, I joined at the end of last quarter, but I have noticed great improvement in many of the silver Donks, I don’t know what you guys are eating but…KEEP IT UP! Your better play improves my play and everybody else’s!

1 Like

Noticed this was from last years tournament. Anyone know when they will list this years teams that have registered all team members?

GoldenDonkey is on Holiday, should be back today or tomorrow. He’s in charge of the teams, will be posted soon

I received my confirmation today. Good luck to all teams.

2022 Q2 All Donks In Series

Congratulations go to @sometimes for winning this quarter’s All Donks In Series!

4 Likes

Congrats sometimes, well done! My highlight was to take snitty out with my pocket 9’s versus his pocket Q’s! He was chasing me around to get his revenge but I managed to run but as the saying goes you can run but…

1 Like

Good times B - good times - was fun - congrats sometimes - well done.

1 Like

Congratulations Sometimes!!

Same here snitty, I enjoy gaming with talented players that like a little banter, is good for the game!
P.S. I am working on my game to give the gold players a better challenge next time around!

2 Likes

Congrats Sometimes.

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @xcanox and @m5b7 who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

Good luck today everyone! Won’t be at the tables today, but will make up the game on Sunday night.

June 2022 Donk of the Month

It is my privilege this month to announce the June 2022 Donk of the month, awarded to a member that makes contributions of service to the league, demonstrates exceptional skill at the table, or has a strong positive influence on the members.

This Donk joined our league in October of 2019 in the Bronze Donks tier, and moved to Silver in the first quarter of 2020 after the bronze tier was dissolved. In Q3 of 2020, he won the Silver Donks composite leaderboard, earning a silver crown, advancing to the gold tier and was inducted into the Hee Hawl of fame.

I have only been playing with the Donks a short while, but in tournaments I enter I have gotten in the habit of of watching the leader board to see which players are in possession of the most chips as the tournament progresses, and this Donk is one that I regularly see making a move to the top, frequently giving himself a good chance of making the final table and then fighting for the top spots.

He has been playing frequently again since October of last year. In the first quarter of this year, he won the Wednesday 3PM leaderboard and won the Golden Donks composite leaderboard with the highest score yet achieved, earning his first two Golden Crowns. To date he has played 246 games, making the final table 61 times, and finishing in 1st place 18 times.

With that, I present Goatsoup with our medallion for the June Donk of the month.

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating our new medallion.

7 Likes