Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

kidding. of course.,…my Italian brother can write anything he likes and I will read it happily.

2 Likes

Incredible game, that doesn’t surprise me at all because I’ve played with @-PMD- and @pokerread and I know what they’re capable of … well done guys … great achievement!

2 Likes

By the way I won it … :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more day…

3 Likes

Donks everywhere await your state of the union address.

1 Like

New Donks Forum for Important League Announcements
Hello Donks,
All of us have enjoyed reading the fun loving chat that has been here on our Forum during the past several weeks. It has been entertaining to say the least.
To make it easier for all Donks to find the important league announcements and leaderboard updates, we have started a new Forum here:

Please continue with all the :heart: here.

6 Likes

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I really enjoyed the banter and am looking forward to playing again!

Pokerread

4 Likes

As a tribute to Tom and his wonderful sense of humour, I propose a review of Tom’s best lines during the year. I’ll start it off with this one:

“Barry, you just doubled up from last to last.”

1 Like

well, when you type it that way it almost sounds mean!

1 Like

BADONK…all we need to know is where we find 12beat22’s year in review post…

1 Like

The new Forum is for leaderboard updates by puggywug or important announcements from me.
Although very official, the annual State of the Stables Address by 12beat22 will be posted here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well I sure hope you do a little better next time!:grin:

again, amazing job.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

ANNOUNCING DOUBLE DELIGHT

WHEN - DECEMBER 26TH at 4 pm EDT (27TH IN OZ)

WHERE - TPP LEAGUE

WHAT - IT’S A TEAM CHALLENGE, 2 PEOPLE IN EACH TEAM, EVERY PLAYER IN THE SAME
TOURNAMENT - NORMAL TPP RULES APPLY

PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TEAMS BY DECEMBER 26TH :slight_smile:

(Don’t worry if your’e not registered in the TPP League, we will add you. Scoring will be 1 for first out, then 2 and so on,
[/quote]

4 Likes

i love that shirt , congrats to all ,great job snowman

2 Likes

Norris absolutely the best looking shirt ever! I want one! How much? Congrats to you and your team, although you had an unfair advantage using Isaac!

3 Likes

Looks like a fun challenge … Please add @Tiggy and @Goatsoup as a team to the madness

4 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

IT’S LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING…

we get to unwrap John’s State of the Union address today!

1 Like

a good team has a great leader THANKYOU CAROL FOR INVITING US ON YOUR TEAM AS OUR LEADER JP

3 Likes