Automatically folded when I wanted to go all-in

Twice today I hit all in with full houses only for the program to say i folded to a pair. Im not high or drunk, twice today and has happen other times. Employee # ??? Explain this one to us.

Is it possible you ran out of time? Were you playing on a fast table? We’re going to add quick bet buttons to speed up the process of betting, and avoid players missing their play because it takes them time to drag the slider across or type in the amount then click bet. About the employee #, I’m not sure what you mean?

Hi luke53

To see what happened and to investigate the issue we need the hand number. On your page “Activity” (you find the tab in your menu when you click on your nick name in the header) you can find back your ring game hands from the last days.

Please send us the hand number, than the tech-team can take a look. Greetings Happiness.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have the best hand your your program either folds me or gives the hand to someone else.. I am finished with your cheating program. I promise I will spread the word to as many people as possible. OVER AND OVER I have the best hand your your program either folds me or gives the hand to someone else.