At the Ukrainian border, a mother brings a stranger’s children to safety

5 Likes

Prayers for Ukraine! :pray:

5 Likes

For anybody who is directly impacted or who has people close to them during this terrible time – I hope you are safe and are ok. My thoughts are with you. CZH community are doing what they can to help and so are other countries
Take Care to all
Tiggs xx

6 Likes

we are with you Ukraine,we shall stop this dicator! Sweden will help!!

8 Likes

En España hace muchos años que familias españolas acogen en el ciclo de verano a niños y niñas procedentes de Ucrania y ya hace dias que estan intentando traerlos a España, algunos de ellos ya estan con sus familias de acogida.

Varias autonomias españolas ya acitivaron los servicios sociales para acomodar a cuantas familias puedan facilitar un alojamiento.

Por cierto hay bastante colonia de Ucrania y Rusia en España y curiosamente odian mas los rusos a Putin que los propios Ucranianos.

translate:In Spain for many years Spanish families have welcomed boys and girls from Ukraine in the summer cycle and they have been trying to bring them to Spain for days, some of them are already with their host families.

Several Spanish autonomies have already activated social services to accommodate as many families as they can provide accommodation.

By the way there is quite a colony of Ukraine and Russia in Spain and curiously the Russians hate Putin more than the Ukrainians themselves.

8 Likes

You are good souls!!!

5 Likes

The infinite sadness of the atrocities being put upon the Ukrainian people is beyond anything I can understand. Putin must be held accountable!

10 Likes

Prayers from Canada. Beware of XI waiting in the wings!!

4 Likes

I fully agree with that statement but the only way Putin will be held accountable will lead to a much larger war. Or if his own people oust him - which will not happen because he has surrounded himself with a bunch of " yes " men. If it wasn’t for his nuclear threats and capabilities - there would be soldiers sent in to help from countries all over the world.

4 Likes

:pensive: :cry: True Snitty, no one wants a larger war, but we can only hope & Pray, as many Russians are not happy with him & may he be ousted.

4 Likes

We as a world can only hope that happens. As Putin just cut news services inside Russia resulting in only “his” news reaching the people. Let us pray they hear of what is really going on and stand up to him by the 100,000s or millions. I understand conflicts happen - but there is no justification for what is happening here.

5 Likes

PRAY FOR UKRAINE

7 Likes

Today ( Saturday) Canada closed its airspace to Russian Airplanes :+1:t2:

7 Likes

This whole war of Putin makes our world a worse place.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
It is understandable that people wish to express their sympathy for the people affected by the events in the Ukraine, but please do not be drawn into a religious argument or discussing the politics of the situation.
Many acts of kindness have been happening as shown in the original post and others have taken place since. Please keep the topic to this theme.
Thank you.

4 Likes