Are you listing?

Lists

In the midst of making (yet another) list this week, I wondered if my fellow Replay Poker players are inveterate list makers? Can we talk about lists? That way I can tick this topic off my list of possible Replay Poker Forum topics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to make a list once, but the first thing on my list was, “Never make lists.”

I did have a mail-order Russian assistant once though, and she had a pronounced list to starboard. It turns out that she had lost her right leg in a boar hunting accident, and had crudely carved a new one from a baluster she had stolen from some oligarch’s dacha. She cut the baluster a good 2 inches too short, which is why I insisted on calling her I-Lean, haha.

If you happen to see a dour, frumpy woman with a thick Russian accent and a poorly carved wooden leg, tell her that all is forgiven, and that SPG wants his good pillow back.

7 Likes

I’m so bad that I have a sticky pad always handy to remind me to write stuff down on my “ to do “ list :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll put that on my list in case I see her :+1:t2::rofl:

4 Likes

I made a list of things I needed to do and was so proud of myself I drank a few beers in celebration … Now I can’t find the list … True story :rofl: :goat:

5 Likes

Hahaha

3 Likes

I do know that many women keep a “to do” list.

I only know this because I’m on a lot of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

3 Likes

And again, you made me laugh because of the absolute absurdity of this! :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Omg !!! I think I’ve exhausted all those lists :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

I did lists in the past. It took to much time and I stopped it. After 6 month I found an old list in the big pile on my desk. 95% of all items were done and the rest was not important. The gained extratime, caused by not writing lists are spend in my sunflushed garden, on the golfcourse, on the shooting-range, with Replay-Friends…

2 Likes

Lady sins makes lists. Long lists. Mostly ‘‘to do’’ lists and mostly directed towards stuff I need to do. She puts them someplace safe but can never find them so it’s not my fault if the “to do” never becomes ‘‘to done’’. I make a list. I only put 1 item on my list. Seek and destroy Lady sins list…

1 Like

Or perhaps all those lists have exhausted you? lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, that’s my new reason for now on for not keeping lists , Hahahahahaha :+1:t2: That was awesome Jan :joy:

2 Likes

i use to and still make list…writing all the things that did or didn,t need doing…the list goes on and usually does not get completed and carried on to the next day… problem being the list never gets finished…solution…,make shorter list…

2 Likes

For years, I have made lists both for professional and personal reason. My basic outline included High Priority, Moderate, and Low Priority. If I had multiple HP’s but wasn’t able to begin any, I’d check the MP’s. Sometimes, I even have to go to LP’s. It was helpful being organized and also rather good time management.

These days, since I have few professional demands, I continue to use a weekly list arranged by days. Fortunately, there are few HP’s and MP’s, although one could say playing poker here has rather become a HP. And, yes, I must admit I need the lists a bit more now as I no longer have the quick-draw memory of days gone bye …

1 Like

Hahhahaaaaaa

2 Likes

I have one list

Wake up every morning = Tick
Smile = Tick

4 Likes