Anyone interested in a league like this?

I dunno, the 2 leagues I’m in take up less than 1% of my time played here.

2 Likes

lol–You are a true die hard! lol

1 Like

What can I say, poker is my life nowadays :grin:

2 Likes

I probably would… I say probably because I’m in 2 and can’t keep up with the times to play. I usually am late for just about everything though…

1 Like

6 pm Eastern or Earlier could fit My Schedule easily. GL with format.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest…maybe this thread isn’t dead yet :grin:

1 Like

I would be interested in a league

1 Like

It would be nice if everyone started listing their preferred times (ET) and days as well as hours they absolutely can’t play (ie work)
Thanks for your interest,
Randy

Interested 8 ET or later

i would be interested, I have no problem with any of the ideas you mentioned.

hmm, so would you guys rather rather see pot limit or mixed limit?

Hey JanCee, you’re on the right track there. We limit the number of leagues for much of the same reasons we don’t have private tables. We don’t want to divert a ton of traffic away from the public tables.

1 Like

I am willing to try… frankie donuts .

How does everyone feel about a 9PM ET start time?
Also PL or ML?

count me in, cant commit to times though - depends on work etc

Thanks, Patrick. I feel affirmed in my hypothesis!!
Jan

sounds like a grand idea, i’m interested. like the show feature. peace.

1 Like

All winning hands must show. Count me in. Evening start time would probably work well for me. Thanks for thinking of this. McPrimm

1 Like

Just so you know, the Poker Amusement league has that feature (but be careful, they are very strong and sometimes aggressive players).
I’m trying to form this league because I’d like to have one that is a little later, has a lower buy in and a limited pot…a newbie-friendly league if you will.

2 Likes

I am happy that you enjoy the “must show” feature , also happy to see that people like the idea. Hope you get enough people interested ( looking good so far ) so that you can have a League.

1 Like