Anyone can win!

I have been playing here since 2019, before that I had never played poker! I got stuck right away, a magic game! I was good at chess when I was young and poker is like that! I do not want to brag, there are so many who are better than me, but I managed with what I have fought for 4 years to win 250K against all odds, to win against all these good players! It moved me, so everyone can win if you fight !! Believe in yourself !!

5 Likes

@Kondrad no surrender :wink: and the best bit about your story you have always stayed kind to others

One of my fav books at school for English Language was The Outsiders - Stay Gold Konrad xx

Tiggs xxx

1 Like

There is no better way to express it. Continued success and lots of fun

2 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up too high. I lost 250M in one week. Replay is not real, and you will never, ever see such bogus hands.

2 Likes

Can you say “ Bankroll Management “ ?

2 Likes

Back to using absolutes, again. Something you can’t do in poker, since anything can happen. But if it makes you feel better to criticize Replay… Bet if you had won 250m in a week you’d be crowing about how good you are.

3 Likes

Not hardly, would just reinforce what I said. Took me many months to get there. Started again, at 500K now beginning at 2000.

James W. Dinkins

1 Like

For me it was big to win this,have fought long to do it,learning evry day! Its a magic game!!

3 Likes

It’s always a fun journey to win a tournament. Making good decisions, making bad decisions, reading players, and finding your spots to make a move. Chip stacks go up and down, and those days when you are the last one standing, it feels pretty good. I like Replay a lot. I get to try different games, I get to try out different strategies and styles, and most importantly i get to have fun. Replay Poker - Not a gambling site for entertainment purposes only.

2 Likes