All-In or Fold Tables

NEW IDEA MAKE ROOM IN LOW ,MEDIUM AND HIGH STAKES FOR ALL IN FOLD WITH JUST 2 BUTTONS 1 ALLIN 2 FOLD WITH JUST 1 MAX BUY INS

YES I AGREE WITH THEM BUY INS SOUNDS GREAT PLEASE PPL VOTE

Dont know if they want to add this kind of (bingo) poker to the site

but it is a better they play it on a all in and fold table than on an ordinary table

people dont play allin fold that often anymore…maybe make 50K blinds table or something…

Thats true williaaaam…

yes

I LOVE YOU AND IT TOO!! LET´S START THE GAME NOW!!

I´M MAD AND HAPPY

This should have been done much earlier already, great idea!

loooool…its too the players to vote:)))

Please add a table, so FockReplay and his other monikers will stop whinning about it, Others will know where these players are and avoid them. This will serve to reduce table typing arguements, table stalking, and that ever constant whinning!!!

Please add a table, so FockReplay and his other monikers will stop whinning about it, Others will know where these players are and avoid them. This will serve to reduce table typing arguements, table stalking, and that ever constant whinning’

nonotme ■■■■■

That is not poker, its luck but some quiker clocks would be nice…

Yes. 100%. BTW; name it ; Bingo Poker — hm — hm — BP — hm-- British Petrol ( sorry , cant help myself; I’m minister of public humiliation via sarcasm.) Best name ever for it!

Sound’s like fun. Let’s do it!

well… its added . big blind table… I know voters want diff, but thets what they got for now.

stupid total luck to win

It would a different game have three or four levels ie 25k 15k 10k and 5k by in one hand win or loose