Alex Trebek Passes Away

Just wanted to share the news that TV Icon Alex Trebek passed away this morning at the age of 80 from pancreatic cancer. I will always have the memories of going to my grandparents house when I was a kid and I watched Jeopardy! with them whenever I was there.

I still watch it occasionally and I recently started watching a game show called “Classic Concentration” that airs on BUZZR TV and Alex Trebek was the host of that. The show took place in the late 80’s and is one of my favorite game shows.

Alex Trebek is an icon that we welcomed into our homes for decades. He will deeply be missed. R.I.P Alex.

4 Likes

Truly one of the nicest people on the planet earth. RIP Alex and thank you ! You will be missed…

3 Likes

I suspect everyone in the USA, most in Canada, and lots in other places will recognize and miss him. He was universally respected, too. RIP

3 Likes

Alex made being smart cool. Never heard anyone speak poorly of him. It seems so sad that when our world needs people like him, they are taken away. We could all learn from his strength, courage and dignity. R.I.P.

3 Likes