Again

I had to buy chips to play tour - then played german had 170k no credit again i am not buying anymore chips this is ridiculous

Very annoying that it happens again, there is again a delay in adding the chips back on your bank. It will be solved in a few mins.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled gettting very old. i just left Indianapolis with 500k+ it didnt credit my bank so now I cannot play tourney plus i am still shorted 500k from yesterday cant u get this site right

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled total garbage. still not credited i set my alarm cloxk to get up for replay challenge and cant due to this junk - are you trying to run people off

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i have a solution. Seeing as how u can’t be bothered on the weekends to sole problems - I guess the best course of action is through Google - they should know that your patrons are being ripped off

hey mat play on poker stars, its never happens :slight_smile:

matman69, sorry you ran into problems over the weekend. We did have a couple of different issues (which meant that there was some delay in automatically updated information on the site, with a browser reload) and also some delay in credited back chips from the table. I realize how frustrating that is, and we made sure to make it our top priority on Monday to fix the issues and make sure all accounts were correct. We’re confident now we’ve solved the problem, so thankfully you shouldn’t have to worry about it happening again. About replying over the weekened, we’re still just a small team, and don’t currently have the resource to offer 24/7 support. Our support hours are Monday to Friday, and we aim to get back within 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding.