"Additional Satellites will be added for the occasion"

Have you added additional Santa Ticket Hunt Satellite games? If so I must have missed them.

Well?

In all the excitement surrounding achievements, we totally dropped the ball on adding more! We’ve just corrected this and you should be able to hunt for even more tickets beginning tomorrow. :smile:

1 Like

Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people that are Replay Poker

1 Like

We have added 4 daily satellites from today. 108 tickets will be awarded each day by the end of the promotion.

Schedule (Eastern Time)
2,000 Satellites: 1:30, 2:45, 4:45, 7:45,10:45, 14:45, 17:45, 19:45, 22:30.
Freeroll Satellites: 00:00 6:00 13:00

Nice hunt! :wink:

Just to let you know, the 5:45pm satellite thinks its also a tournament for chips as it is paying out chips in addition to the tickets. I thought I was done for when I busted out 13th tonight (Dec 21st) but I was awarded chips for 13th place. Must be a glitch in the settings. Thought you should know.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to come and highlight it 1Warlock. This was indeed a glitch in the settings of this particular tournament and this has now been fixed. :wink:

1 Like

Shakeraise1 -

Now that the promotion is over, did you mean to keep all the extra games up or are we reverting back to the “normal” schedule? 10 satellites a day may be a bit much without the promotion going on. Wouldn’t bother me as the fields would probably be pretty light at these numbers but not sure if that is Replay Poker’s intention.

Indeed, these satellites will disappear from tomorrow and some tournaments that have been removed during the promotion will be back in the schedule.

However, in a not very distant future, we are looking at adding more daily satellites giving the opportunity to players to win different type of tickets (with different value: 5,000, 15,000 etc.).

If there are specific satellites that you would like to see in the future, please let us know as we will always do our best to accomodate our community. :slight_smile:

Very nice! I’ve already expressed my thoughts on having entry-dependent satellites where the number of prizes is a factor of the number of entries in the satellite. To me, this is the key element missing in the current structure. Maybe do a modified format where there are a certain number of guaranteed prizes and then add additional ones to that based on “overflow”?

Whatever you come up with is sure to be appreciated, at least by me. Anything that increases my ROI is ok in my book.

1 Like