Add Turbo rooms with less time to make a play

cool, wont fall aseep now

got my vote…thumbs up

The clocks have already been cut in half. Not a good idea to cut them anymore.

Its done. 10 sec rooms in works . just look in the lobby , witch is the “regular” or “fast”

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Games are exetremely slow.. More games at the faster speed limit. 98% are at the slow speed and to many players use the whole 20 seconds. Very very slow.
make at least 40 to 50 percent at the fast speed. PLEASE!!!

Some room already 10 sec,RP call it “fast room” its a small lightning icon in the lobby. (exactly 50 % as you ask for) As far I know, RP with this the fastest online playchips poker rooms.

Other solution, if you want more fast, play 2-3-4-5-6 room in the same time. I do sometime. Just make sure you not use your all time and hold up the game. :slight_smile:

ATB

marcipan – you are clogging up the tables and making them play slow that way!! You should be ashamed. I vote for 2 sec turbo tables with no slackers allowed!!!

No, Im not clogging anything. Its a common thing in online poker, some site help you play 40+ room in the same time. Nothing wrong with thet. You may clogging up the tables if you play more then one room, well, then you should not do it then.