Add more fun/depth to the game other than aiming for a high rank

Rankings should not be the only measure of achievement

Kinda like games now a days where there are lots to do that extend the “lifespan” of a game… Aiming for a high rank is fun for awhile but once you get to the top it gets dull and its pretty linear… I understand that there are awards a player must achieve that adds fun to the game but since all players can get the same awards at some point in time then it does not really differentiate players’ skills…

A couple of suggestions i have in mind would be incorporating tournament points in order to enter certain tournaments where only players with xxxxx amount of points could enter… It could be like a vip tournament. Another idea would be to give weekly awards to top performing players… By awards i mean bonus chips or tickets…

This is just my opinion… Post your ideas in the comments… Im sure there are alot better ideas than the ones i stated

We are planning to add a lot more things in the near future to make the game more fun, for example achievements and levels and better stats to analysis your play. But I always to hear more ideas…