#51232245 bruiser420 was using foul, abusive language

HEY

ANYONE

HAS APROBLEM

EVERY NOW AND THEN

SO GET OVER IT…

GET OVER IT

Thanks for reporting brittnie920.,

frued69 is also abusive and needs to get the boot immediately.his kind of behavior should be unacceptable to your staff.im sure i cant be the only one to complain

Please send hand number, then we will sort it out. You see we cannot be hes babysitter all the time, he is not alone. :frowning:

Unfortunately we run into these abusive people from time to time on this site.

To be honest… I do feel sad for some of these people. It seems that they tend to bring some of their hidden stress and/or insecurities to a chat window and impulsively take out their anger and frustrations out on total strangers.

In regards to last nights incidents involving bruiser420… I have 36 pages of chat log with hand numbers and game play links if anyone needs.

He did direct allot of foul language toward different players and on more then one occasion I had posted the link to the site’s rules.

It is solved already (thanks brittnie920.). If it happened again, please send me or another moderator a message with the handnumbers and we take care of it.

Thanks Happiness.

Axman uses very explicit language. check it out yourselfon 4-03-2012 at 10;20p.m est. he really needs to be kicked off site

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled explicit language.