Ability to mute a player who is not currently seated

Is this possible?

Someone came into a table I was playing today and started flooding the chat with obscenities. They were not playing at the table.

I would like to have muted them but there doesn’t appear to be an option unless the player is currently seated

1 Like

All you can do is pull up his profile and report him OR come get a Moderator and we can handle it.

Lildevil

4 Likes

How do I get a mod? I know about the report feature but it usually takes a few hours until its processed. Is there a way to get a moderators immediate attention?

1 Like

Yes I will friend you and you accept. If I happened not to be on go to the bottom of the lobby page when you sign on and click on Moderators. I anyone is on their name will be lit up in yellow.

lildevil

3 Likes

This isn’t an option to mute spectators at this time, but we’ll be making progress on that soon. We’re a few weeks out, but I’ll make an announcement when it’s live.

4 Likes

I turn off all chat just to turn off the flood of obscenities. That works.

3 Likes

Great much needed - I have had the same thing thing for over a week - but I have to say a big thanks to the mods as when I approached them in a game they was playing they came and dealt with immediately - it so well done x

4 Likes

If you could mute spectators, Elon Musk might buy Replay and abolish the practice.

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha, exactly :joy:

1 Like

What about being able to know who the spectators are at a table ?

Can you make that binocular icon clickable to see who is watching.

3 Likes

That is already in the works as mentioned in another thread.