A Toast!

I propose a toast-----to that one specific person who turned 2020 into a year with at least one good thing to remember!

toast

My toast: Here’s to my 92 year old mother who took in her granddaughter and great-granddaughter and gave them a home in a cold, cold year! Cheers to you, Mom!

8 Likes

I would like to toast the programmers who created the video game series “Assassins’ Creed.” They have given me hours of travel from my armchair, and missions to accomplish along the way. I would give a second toast to the ReplayPoker programmers who keep my wife entertained so I can play video games! hahhaha! (Sincerely!)

2 Likes

My toast: I’m throwing my toast out the window and toasting Jans mom :+1:t2: God Bless her :heart:

3 Likes

I would like to toast my parents who have been there for me and have helped me out a lot during this difficult year!

Here’s to hoping 2021 is a better year for everyone!!!

-Marc

4 Likes

Slainte to all my friends and extended family. Every day is a good day and every new year is an opportunity. Bless you all.

4 Likes

To the Los Angeles Dodgers who gave me many, many happy moments during 2020. World Champions for the first time since 1988. Long overdue and under very tough conditions. Congratulations team. And congrations to another favorite team. Congratulation Replay Poker Volunteers. Very Well DoneHave a great 2021 !!!

3 Likes

Thank god 2020 is over! Here’s to better times ahead for us all.

2 Likes

Here’s to actually catching and disposing of that fly that keeps buzzing around your tuna salad sandwich with pickles. You are the man and let no one tell you otherwise! Just wash your hands before continuing with that sandwich. :wink:

2 Likes