100K CONTEST - The key to winning in poker is ____

Ante todo no desmotivarse si uno pierde alguna apuesta, seguir intentando y mantener la cabeza fría en cada mano es clave para mi.
Saludos y buenas cartas !!
Translation
Above all, not getting discouraged if you lose a bet, keep trying and keep a cool head in each hand is key for me.
Greetings and good cards !!

1 Like

Strong drinks!

2 Likes

patience and good luck!

1 Like

Staying resolute

patience and luck

patience and luck

Patience and try to feel the skill of the other players and to know from wich country they come,
some country s have usual gamblers.

having the discipline to wait to bet until you have a strong hand.

1 Like

for me its patience persistence push it in (chips)

. . . no answer. Or a thousand. Frequently it’s patience; sometimes it’s flat-out aggression. Sometimes it’s reading your opponents; sometimes it’s riding your streaks. And sometimes it’s quitting for a while and coming back later. In fact, that works a lot!
So maybe the basic key is figuring out which key to use right now.

patience and timing

Kenny said it best, ‘know when to hold them, know when to fold them’.

1 Like

patience and waiting for the right opportunity

Patience and skill unfortunately I have neither.

patience and aggression when the time is right. You have to wait for a hand like a cobra waits for his prey then strike.

Patience is the most important thing. That is the way to success. Wait for patience for good cards when I’m not sure about my card, so you’d rather drop than call, which is useless. And when I’m sure that your opponent has no strong hand, don’t be afraid to bluff smartly.

PATIENCE

clearly patience, and total real patience, but then aggressive control with a hand that hits without forgetting that other people get hands also, smile and enjoy the journey

Having an Ace up your sleeve and a gun under the table, pointed at the dealer.

4 Likes

Patience