100k CONTEST POLL: What type of poker player are you?

I love poker! It is the first card game I learned!

Called myself loose aggressive, but i’m not as aggressive as I should be, and not as loose as many around here.

I am quite amused that less than 25% of players voting so far think they are passive, when most people here limp all the time and 3bets are a rarity.

3 Likes

I try to play as tight aggressive like its real money, but do take chances I normally. Some times I make gut decisions when I normally would’nt.

1 Like

loose aggressive cwaltercew

1 Like

you need to vary things a bit and It depends who is playing to a degree and if it is at the start or at the death. (or it does for me anyway)

tight aggressive cwaltercew

1 Like

depends on weather im in a pay in mode or a pat out mode

I play based on what’s at hand, if its’ a pair I usually go all in. And then the flop, if I have the highest pair, I bet the pot and a continuation bet and if there is no overcard on the flop. My play is all based on probabilities because I understand probability theory.

I bet good drawing hands before the flop to get loose players out after the flop it depends on whether I hit, but I can change after I get deep to a more protective player depending on position. Still aggresive with pairs or good drawing hands especially suited.

Como jogo torneios, a primeira preocupação é chegar na final.
Translate:As I play in tournaments, the first concern is getting to the final.

I dont know what any of those things mean so I just randomly selected one

Tight aggressive is relatively easy to play just requires discipline. Loose aggressive is much harder to play since a lot depends on bluffing successfully that requires skill. Passive play styles are for losers.

1 Like

Can and do play any of the four on occasion.

i play like it was real money, patience is what you need

3 Likes

I was a Gold card player (retired) at one of the boats in Myrtle Beach SC and from the playing I see here most of you would go broke. But it is fun playing with all of you and do have fun!

I am an aggressive player when I’m sure to have winning hand.

1 Like

I try and let cards talk to me, but I don’t always listen.

I am patient, slow to decision, then aggressive.

loose passive … such is life :joy:

I am a tight, patient, disciplined and careful player.

1 Like