100k CONTEST POLL: What is your poker goal for 2023?

Not falling out of practice! It is hard to be a committed Poker player alongside a busy work week and social life. I repeatedly come back and fall into my old mistakes. Just keeping a semi-solid level is the goal for this year.

Testing my bluffing skills

Kill time

I like this site and play to improve my skills and hopefully start playing in the tournaments with higher entry points.

great thinking!

Es mi primera experiencia real en el poker, me interesa mucho aprender y practicar para en un futuro no muy lejano pueda jugar en la vida real, me ha enganchado el sitio web, muy bueno!

Translation
It is my first real experience in poker, I am very interested in learning and practicing so that in the not too distant future I can play in real life, the website has hooked me, very good!

I really do play for the enjoyment and meet up with my poker friends but I always try to win and never give up.

4 Likes

to be feared by all

I see a lot of players that need help with understanding the best way to play and win.
I see people out of position, raising with weak cards, going all in when the pot is $5000.00 or anything like that.
Replay should have lessons or have pop-up’s telling that it’s a poor play.

If I had any real goal it would be to try and not get distracted during a tournament. I usually get up at least 5 or 6 times, sometimes more, to let my girls (cats), in or out, or to make some tea, or flip an album over. I don’t think I’ve ever sat through an entire game.

1 Like

I used to play, read, and sleep poker. At the time, I was winning much more often than not. I wasn’t even working, just grinding it out. However, I got cocky, took some hard losses, and stopped playing for awhile.
I restarted playing her to reacquaint myself with how the ebb and flow goes with winning. I also need to get refreshed on how to pllay certain hands (i.e. - gut shot straight draws)
BTW - Anyone with a ranking in the top 3000 that is interested in joining a league, message me. Go Donks!

No goals. Just playing for fun. And feeling the heat of a big losing streak. Maybe my goal is to break losing steak, yes?

Happy New Year @fizzymint

trying to be better

Improve and learn to be more patient.

I play on several sites, so I hope to play more and then move up the rankings.

Having more H-L poker tables available

Becoming better at trapping people…specifically poker sharks.

Become a better player.

I really don’t have goals