100k CONTEST POLL: What do you love about poker?

Its cool!

I totally just play for fun, sometimes it’s a serious game and sometimes I just have a blast.

The fact that I can gamble without losing real money

1 Like

love the game was taught by my mom’s brothers at age 8 nothing like it

Competitive fun with friends, doesn’t get any better.

Texas HoldEm Poker is “never over, til it’s over”, quoting Hall of Famer Yogi Berra. Until the
river card is turned, I’ve learned to expect anything…and often do. Win or lose…a Great Game!!

I just like to get better

What’s not to love about poker,every hand has it’s on story every player has to tell it in his own way the game is just too much fun not to love it!!!

1 Like

Szeretem a játékot ahol sok ismerős ismeretlennel találkozok.

Translate
I like the game where I meet many familiar and unknown people.

i loved poker just these year. been scrolling on youtube and got to watch a couple of livestreams. The thrill and the challenge. Everything, like the drama and excitement it brings. Replaypoker is the only site without betting real money that has nice play field and players. Thats why I love playing here for poker.

Poker is the goat

The challenge of winning is a huge deal. I also like the opportunity to meet people from around the world. This is a great site and I have recommended it to many people.

Blockquote i love everything about poker something new everyday

It tests your gut and intuition - slam dunks are fun but when it’s a close call - it makes you think about you and your opponent. Great stuff. And of course winning is always fun. Losing is educational.

an extra chance at 0.1M

game is great win or lose.

:grinning:

Everything

I just love to play ! I enjoy seeing friends at the table and encouraging them. My goal is just to win enough chips or tickets to keep playing. Winning is good, but the real goal is to enjoy passing the time in an enjoyable way.

More than anything else, poker is a study of human psychology. And I LOVE studying the human mind.