100k CONTEST POLL: Ring vs. Tournament Clash!

I enjoy the Tourneys but the 33% payout in Sit-n-gos is enticing and may be a more logical choice…

2 Likes

tournaments

1 Like

100% ring games…tournaments take way too long.Especially with all the late registration and peole sitting out right when the game starts for 10 minutes or so.

2 Likes

I lean toward the tournament play, because winning a tournament gives me more satisfaction than playing the ring games.

1 Like

For we senior citizens, tournaments are better for keeping our minds sharp… ring tables are generally the youngsters just shoving all in preflop or on the river… nothing to help an educated person hone their math skills.

3 Likes

It’s more of a challenge to win a tournament against so many players.

4 Likes

Tournaments develop more sustained interest.

1 Like

The tournaments as you play with a lot ofthe same players ( regulars ) during the same time period each day making more friendships and appreciating the better players you meet along the way. Truly love the international interaction meeting people from all over the world along the way .

2 Likes

les eux sont bien un plus pour les tables avec plus de rigueur et une meilleurgraduation des valeur par mains

1 Like

I find ring games to be better as I only play for a short periods & can fluctuate between various game tables

1 Like

I enjoy ring Games.

1 Like

no idea what is requested!!
Only play Texas hold

now can not get to games, as this keeps popping up!!

1 Like

Ring Games move much faster!

1 Like

Love to watch some players have big stacks and absolutely blow getting a payout and Vice Versa
About out of chips and end up coming back to cash in

My only concern is time. Once you are in a tournament you have to stay to the end! While in ring games, unlike tournaments, you can step out of the game, especially when you have other commitments, whether family or business. Not that tournaments are not fun!

2 Likes

or you are not winning you can try another table

1 Like

Tournaments hands down

2 Likes

At ring games people can stay as long as they wish but in tournaments you get eliminated and that is why I prefer playing tournaments, its the rush of eliminating players and getting a place in the tourney. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tournaments are more competitive and that’s more fun.

1 Like

I like the Tournaments better because the ring players can “rebuy” and continue playing which encourages more reckless betting, IMO. Tournaments, because when you are out of chips you are shown the door, tend to reduce the occurrence of that behavior, if the buy in is high enough! However, having said all that, you can always find a BINGO player lurking around somewhere. :crazy_face:

1 Like