100K CONTEST - New Year's Resolutions

Practice an attitude of gratitude with everyone I meet.

don’t rely too much in ace. even pair ace needs a back up.

Win this Contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be nicer to our despicable politicians in my tweets

1 Like

Quiero ser el mejor jugador de poker :'v porfavor denme los 100k ya quiero seguir practicando y mejorando mas las skills :v:
*Translation *
I want to be the best poker player: 'v please give me the 100k and I want to continue practicing and improving my skills more :v:

I will take more risks. :grin:

mis deseos, propositos y decisiones para el año 2022, ya iniciaron y son trabajar mas y aprender mas para poder ayudar mas a todas las personas, sobre todo a las que han padecido covid y tiene secuelas por la enfermedad y poder prevenirlas.

Translation
my wishes, purposes and decisions for the year 2022, have already started and are to work more and learn more in order to be able to help more to all people, especially those who have suffered covid and have sequels from the disease and be able to prevent them.

1 Like

Be kind. Spend more time with my human friends and less time with Replay Poker!! Learn to play Omaha.

lol… If one ‘thinks’ a News Broadcast has a Bias one way to track that down could be to watch it while taping the competitor and then watch that for the comparison… Fact is that it’s likely ‘they all’ have a bias in what they show and how they show it… The ‘big question’ is/should be, anyway, “Why watch a news program?” When you get this all figgered out come tell us about it… I will be all ears, promise…

abondance pour tous pour cette année 2022

Translation
abundance for all for this year 2022

II want to eat healthier, join my local gym, and try to keep a positive
attitude. Also, I want to continue to improve my poker skills, and enjoy
all the friends I have made on replay poker.

1 Like

Good luck

Heck, lol, sounds like a plan… Give it a shot!!! Can’t hurt!!! :>))) … Careful what you wish for, though… Not as easy a ‘mission’ as it looks… Bless…

I resolve to not chase a straight. I resolve to only chase a flush with an A in my pocket. I resolve to play more multitable tourneys.

I’m planning to start working out again. COVID’s got me chubby and I want to get strong enough to play basketball again :slight_smile: My go to has been Stronglifts (5x5)

I am going to keep better notes. also, i am fascinated by the many countries players come from. iam going to keep a world map of the home countries i play with/against. (i always feel i am playing with-not against). i note my time of day so others can see -also would like more players to do same.

I’m hoping for another successful year.
At the beginning of 2021 year I made a New Year’s resolution to lose 10 pounds …

… Only 15 more to go!

2 Likes

going to get a new classic car!! MOPAR!!

I don’t do resolutions, but I am a believer in working toward bettering ones self that makes one happy all year long.
Don’t just save it for January to work towards it.
“Approach each new day as a new opportunity to be the person you aspire to be.” — Bill Courtne
“Today is a BRAND NEW day a perfectly good reason to get up and start over. Never give up.” — Richelle E. Goodrich

1 Like

I WILL TRY TO WIN MORE TOURNAMENTS WITH PATIENCE
LEONARD12