0 chips wins whole pot?

Player went all-in previous hand and lost. Players seat showed 0 chips at the start of the next hand and was automatically all-in due to the small blind.

The hand is played out and the player who put 0 chips into the pot has the top hand and wins the entire pot.

Here is the hand #: 70546742

I recall this happening another time but thought that maybe it was such a rare event that maybe it wouldn’t be seen again.

Here is another hand #: 68429336 ( thanks to the data I had previously collected otherwise this hand number would not have been found :smiley: )

http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/70546742

Watch it again, “amirali” went all in with 20 chips, leftover . You actually rirght, something wrong with thet.

http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/68429336

And this, yes , looks like something very wrong, bot on royal room, Can you please confirm is this problem only on royal?

(find a bug, need to narrow down)

Thanks for reporting, you see its important this info get in the right hand, IT guys. :slight_smile:

That is incorrect. amirali went allin with 0 chips. I looked at the xml file for that hand and before any player action (including posting of small and big blinds) amirali had 0 chips.

“<table at=“18” available=”," … chips=“0,1630,21683,4370,9775,17386” dealer=“5” … nicks=“amirali,Pr1nnyraid,wildbill244,Gambling,StudentBluff2,slickmonte” sb=“10” spectators=“0” states=“p,p,p,p,p,p” … />"

Then player actions followed where amirali (seat 0) went allin

“”

And the pot showing 0 chips after amirali auto-posted the small blind

“”

The same thing can be confirmed for the second hand I posted in my original post. In this case, CrazyGirl was not posting blinds and thus went all in later in the hand before the flop. Note the total_pot attribute prior to and after the all in.

I don’t have anymore information that I can give. So far, I have only seen it happen on royal tables but seeing it 2 times in not nearly a large enough of a sample to deterministically state that the problem is isolated to royal tables; it is too rare of a event. Maybe it’s a specific state the table is in when it occurs. Maybe it’s the data type for chips (floating point vs integer - floating point may be introducing the error).

Sorry I can’t be of any more help. I can only report what I see and what I am able to investigate.

That is incorrect. amirali went allin with 0 chips. I looked at the xml file for that hand and before any player action (including posting of small and big blinds) amirali had 0 chips.

<table at=“33” available=“,” bb=“20” … chips=“0,1630,21683,4370,9775,17386” dealer=“5” … nicks=“amirali,Pr1nnyraid,wildbill244,Gambling,StudentBluff2,slickmonte” sb=“10” spectators=“0” states=“p,p,p,p,p,p” … />

Then player actions followed where amirali (seat 0) went allin

<playeraction action=“all in” at=“112” seat=“0” />

And the pot showing 0 chips after amirali auto-posted the small blind

<pot at=“113” pot=“0” seat=“0” total_pot=“0” />

The same thing can be confirmed for the second hand I posted in my original post. In this case, CrazyGirl was not posting blinds and thus went all in later in the hand before the flop. Note the total_pot attribute prior to and after the all in.

<table at=“38” available=“,1,1,” bb=“20” … chips=“14160,0,4642,5100” dealer=“1” … nicks=“slickmonte,CrazyGirl,fmac973,Gambling” sb=“10” spectators=“2” states=“p,p,p,p”… /> <playeraction action=“raise” amount=“40” at=“19551” seat=“0” /> <pot at=“19552” pot=“40” seat=“0” total_pot=“70” /> <playeraction action=“all in” at=“24108” seat=“1” /> <pot at=“24109” pot=“0” seat=“1” total_pot=“70” />

I don’t have anymore information that I can give. So far, I have only seen it happen on royal tables but seeing it 2 times in not nearly a large enough of a sample to deterministically state that the problem is isolated to royal tables; it is too rare of a event. Maybe it’s a specific state the table is in when it occurs. Maybe it’s the data type for chips (floating point vs integer - floating point may be introducing the error).

Sorry I can’t be of any more help. I can only report what I see and what I am able to investigate.

Thanks for thet extra info. The staff notified, I think they try to reproduce the bug.

I see before bugs related only to royals, but never like this one. I think they use diff program, as the cards less in play. But you right about thet , they may not related.

I hope thet two hand inaf, well, certanly much better then one.

You right, he was all in previous hand, lost all, but in the 70546742 he start as first person act , and say all in, but 0 ammount added to the pot.

Could be related to re-buy, or raise any button or something different, may the big blind.

I think you helped a lot, please report anything what not looking right.

I’ve seen this happen before too. Thanks for reporting slickmonte, I’ll pass on to the tech team to investigate.

It’s happened again…

I’ve reported to Happiness and know that she has already reported to the dev team but for completeness I am reporting new hands here:

This time it was on texas hold’em daily million free roll tournament. Starting at hand #: 73445369 and continued for several hands.

Thanks slickmonte

I’ve sent 4 cases of this with hand numbers to the staff and tech team. Hope they can solve it soon.

As fas as i know it only happened in freerolls today, not saw or heard it in the other tourneys, please let it know when it happens in other (paid) tourneys also.

Thanks happiness, I’ll get on to it first thing tomorrow. Today we released some server updates and I suspect one of them was the culprit.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled players knocked out or tournie and had no chips but dealt cards and winning hands to stay in tournie. was just in tournie and 3 players were knock out but never left table…then they got dealt cards and started winning chips from players who had knocked them out…example hand # Hand #73459413.i had 5000 plus chips and was put out a few hands later by players that were already knocked out after table fixed itself some what.not 2 happy with more replay problems

We’re currently investigating this and will post an update later today. Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry to anyone who’s been affected by it.

We’ve reverted an update we made yesterday which fixes this particular problem. Thanks for your patience everyone.