Why I like replaypoker

I like it cause I have fun so there !!!

2 Likes

sweet talker you .

2 Likes

Itā€™s mis-direction, If the three men paid 30 total and the clerk gave the bellboy 5 to give back , then the sum youā€™re looking for is 25 , not 30.
It should read, "the three men ended up each paying 9, which equals 27,
MINUS the 2 the bellhop kept = 25 There is no missing dollar!

2 Likes

will yous give it up lol.

2 Likes

lol, riddle thread.

2 Likes

Yous guys lol. Thatā€™s how I speak too ,lol Forgetaboutit.

1 Like

I like Replay because it is child friendlyā€¦

3 Likes

Just like all the other places we go play pokerā€¦

4 Likes

6 Likes

Plenty of reasons to like this site as it is arguably the only credible poker site in the play-chip arena. People like @lildevil109 and @MickiFin (and others) have described what a fantastic venue this is for so many people for so many reasons. Its recreation, a social outlet, a means of keeping minds sharp, a place to learn the game, a way to meet people you never otherwise would have ā€¦

So, while its easier to complain about what this place isnā€™t than give credit to what it is (even for me at times), I think the site deserves a ton more respect and gratefulness than I see it receiving. Sure it has flaws and bugs but what business doesnā€™t? And when those bugs and flaws manifest themselves, well then thatā€™s when the best part of this site manifests itself - the staff. If I had to pick the 1 thing this place gets my highest marks for, it would have to be customer service. Any business would be proud to have a team this customer friendly and responsive.

Well, thatā€™s all for now. Iā€™m very happy I found this place and will continue to support it however I can. It is my sincere wish that it grows and develops with time and that the transition to the HTML5 platform will open new doors for all of us.

8 Likes

Well said !!! It really is a useful tool in controlling my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as other Veterans with the same disease have found.

Thank you Replay Poker :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I have the utmost respect for you Warlock. I actually agree with about 90% of your post. It is way easier to complain than compliment about the product Replay puts out. Replay does deserve to get alot of credit for the product they make available to us all. The one area I disagree with you is the customer service area. Most of my own private dealings with staff has been frustrating to say the least. Admittedly I have only had correspondence with 2 of the upper management staff/ My sample size has been limited. Out of my own experience I have concluded exactly the opposite. On the other hand, I was extremely concerned when all the new player reps were added. Those concerns have been alleviated after having sat with them. I have praised a couple of them in these forums as models of this program from a players perspective. There are always games available and mostly good people to chat with. I would grade Replay at a strong B+
While I have been quite negative lately, it mostly stems from a couple of private issues with this site that were swept under the rug. Ill not allow that to darken my posts here anymore. Apologies for the negativity and good luck.

7 Likes

Thanks. Please donā€™t think that Iā€™m against constructive criticism because I most certainly am not. Iā€™ve had and have my share of issues with this site along with a wish list as long as my arm. If I look at it one way, I see only flaws. If I look at it another way, I see a place that actually wants to hear from its users. More interestingly for me, I realize that Iā€™m invested enough in the product to want to offer my help and suggestions. Most places we do business with are pretty much take it or leave it affairs. This place strikes me as different.

Sorry to hear youā€™ve had negative experiences. Iā€™m a pain in the rear-end and consume more than my share of support and I have only had positive ones. If they can deal with me, they can deal with anyone :slight_smile:

I suppose the bottom line is that we can be thankful for what we have here and still have issues and want improvements.

7 Likes

Yeah, me too. Every time they delete my posts they refuse to reinstate themā€¦in spite of my valid rational arguments demonstrating that I am right and they are wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1Warlock ,

Thank you for the kind words.

lildevil

5 Likes

I am sweet talking!!! Thatā€™s an awful thing to say (jk).

Other things I like about Replay are: Replay feature. Their support. All the queries and feedbacks are responded in less than a day. Thatā€™s awesome for a non-paid site.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sincerely thankful to Replay for the good entertainment it offers to all poker fans. I started one year ago, and now I surprise myself logging in at 7 AM and playing poker, while sipping my coffee before work.
In all this time, I have learned to accept with philosophy the defects I criticised at the beginning, to enjoy playing with people I like and to patiently bear people I dislike. And, above all, I have learned to accept that my wise suggestions, often considered precious in ā€œreal lifeā€, donā€™t count much. A healthy blow to my vanity. LOL
The role of the moderators is the most difficult here, in my opinion, so I admire them for their bravery.
Their impartiality is attentively scrutinized by everyone, and their interventions often criticised, sometimes with justice, sometimes without.
I could ask, for example, why Countyā€™s or my post have been deleted, and not the ā€œriddleā€ ones in this thread that evidently break the rule, donā€™t change topic midway.
But I wonā€™t ask it, because I also believe that too many interferences from moderators, in whatever context, have never a productive effect. They could too easily be mistaken for abuse of power.
County, itā€™s a great pity your post has been deleted. I was looking forward to a funny, intelligent, adult debate (even some ā€œconfessionsā€) about something that involves all poker players: how we deal with losing.
Since even family friendly films make abundant use of a colourful language, my proposal is: whenever you want to add force to your statements with an expressive but ermā€¦ inelegant word, you should write (oops sorry!). That would teach the many children attending this Forum that to utter profanities is something they must apologize for.
OK, I was joking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i bet that the name of that hotel is California:)

1 Like

HAHAHA !!! I love it.

1 Like

I do so concur.

1 Like