Why I like replaypoker

the maid took it

2 Likes

iā€™m not a maidā€¦ erhhhhhm, never mind you right, the maid did it :zipper_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Check the fridge.

2 Likes

nice bum!! baa ha.

2 Likes

hey thats my line.

2 Likes

I just had the best league game !!!

2 Likes

thats why I like replay poker !!!

2 Likes

Yup ā€¦ I like it cause it feels good to let you win sometimes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

NAA !! NAA ! NA NAA!! NAA !!! BAA HAa ha tee hee !!!

3 Likes

They actually paid $27 for a $25 room, with the extra $2 going to the bellboy.

I had to think about it, though!

2 Likes

Room Tax lol

1 Like

Well the bellboy charged them $27 because he could not split the $5 refund between the three of them equally. So jocamp the dollar is still missing. $27 for the room and $2 the bellboy has.

1 Like

The hotel had the $30, gave $5 back to the bellboy. Of the $5 refund, each of the three guys got $1 back and the bellboy kept $2.

Another way to look at is the hotel charged them $8.33 each, so each was owed a $1.67 refund. Instead, they all got $1 back and each gave the bellboy a $.67 tip (totaling $2).

2 Likes

They paid each 10$ and got a refund 1$. So effectively they have paid 27$ of which 25$ went to room rent and 2$ to the bell boy.

How do you get 32%. It should be 8/46 = 17.4%.

2 Likes

look at what you started now, !!!

2 Likes

17.0% if you only saw the turn. 17.4% from turn to river. If you see both turn and river, the chances of making your open-ended draw is ~31.5%.

2 Likes

Oh! Probably he meant by turn or river. Just curious how is it 31.5%. I am getting by turn or river as 8/47+8/46 = 34.4%.

2 Likes

(outs/47) + ((outs/46)*(1-(outs/47)))

0.1702 + (0.1739 * (1-0.1702)) = 31.45%

Great resource for the basic math and odds conversions, including a chart you can print out and keep with you while you play. Nice because it gives you the percentages and the pot odds required to call.

4 Likes

Oh right! Thanks.

On topic:

I like replay because of good, unassuming and friendly players, simple and good design of the site and relatively gentle administration.

Yes, sometime it beats the odds.

5 Likes

You see a whole lot more hands on here compared to live gamesā€¦and, the loose play on here is gonna generated more bad beats than you see live, at least that is my experience

2 Likes