Why buy chips when this happens all the time

Is too…

Poker must be looked at in the long run…being tired and losing in one game is irrelevant…past performance (demonstrating proficiency) will guarantee future performance…that is why some people have multiple WSOP bracelets and other have none…

Excellent point. I came to this forum for just that reason…to see if you can tell when a player “buys” chips. I just had a guy throwin 15000 bets every time at a 2000 level and I’m just like…what…you buy your chips…how can I tell…so I dont know…how can I tell??

Only at the lower level. I have 500 million chips, and I don’t know how much it would cost to buy them, but it certainly wouldn’t be worth it. Actually I have never bought a chip. I suppose it might be worth buying chips just one time to get started, so that you don’t have to start at the lowest level like I did, but it just takes a bit longer to win a decent amount of chips. I started out in playing sit and goes because that was all I knew, but after a while I switched over to multi-table tournaments, because you could get a much bigger return for your initial layout. Actually if you play it right, you can get from a couple of thousand chips to start into a few million chips in just a handful of tournaments.

1 Like

You may also look at it from a bankroll challenge perspective.

Question:
Can a F2P (Free to play) player grind it up from 2,500 chips to maybe 1mil or 100mil chips and beyond?

Well, BluffaloKing did it. So can you!

1 Like