WHERE TO WIN 50K TICKET

IS IT POSSIBLE TO WIN A 50K TICKET ? IF YES WHERE PLEASE IF NOT IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY IN WITH 3X15K + 1X5K TICKETS ? THANKS FOR HELPING ME

If you go to the ‘Multi-able Tournaments Lobby’, then look for
‘Satellite to 50K MTT’ (announced in bright pink).

Hope this helps.

I don’t believe this is possible, I will try to find out and get back to you.

ADDED :
You cannot enter 50K ticket games with accumulated lower tickets. You can only enter ticket games at the ticket value.
Hope this helps.

PS. May I ask future messages not to post in Caps. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for confirming Tiandra, I’ve been wondering why I was rejected for trying to use 2 x 2.5 tickets at a 5k entry…apparently this is true at any level.

Yes it is answering perfectly to my question :+1:
Thank you very much for your help and sorry for the caps

i found ! :slight_smile: Satellite to 50k MTT makes win 5 tickets of 50k, one ticket for the 5th first places.

Are tournament tickets taken into consideration when determining player rank? I appear to be ranked lower than players with fewer chips than me. For example, player rep @iluvthebeach has about 6.9M chips and a rank of 2256, while I have nearly 7.8M chips and a rank of 2390. Meanwhile, @vtpcwizard has just 27K chips more than me, with a rank of 2029. Including the value of saved tournament tickets - of which I have none, but those two other players may have - could explain the discrepancy.

Tickets don’t affect rank – it looks like you just won a significant prize and it hadn’t updated yet. Rankings update every hour, and it can take the system some time to go through every player. I wanted to wait to reply after your profile updated, and it looks correct now!

4 Likes

Ah, didn’t realize ranks updated hourly. That makes sense. Thanks!