Where do you work, what do you do?

Where do you work, what do you do?

I myself work as a maintenance supervisor and hope to retire someday (sooner than later). Poker is an outlet from the daily grind for me and makes me love the game even more. I have my retirement hobby already started (playing poker and meeting great people). How about yourself?

1 Like

I work on my wifes nerves (especially good at it too) lol ….do it most places and years of experience lol.

Nic

2 Likes

I recently retired from my bread and butter job (freelance video production) and lovin it!
Now I just play drums/sing in a band that plays once a week…the rest of my time is spent here :grin:

3 Likes

Retired high school English teacher, with stints in roles up the chain of command that were not nearly as enjoyable. Poker skills could have been useful in all those old work roles! Came to it late.

3 Likes

I own a brothel/bar in Pattaya. Interesting work that leaves plenty of time for pocker :sunglasses:

1 Like

Retired bum from more than forty years of making wrecked cars look like they were never wrecked in an industry that prides itself on making them look fixed.
I love not working anymore but hate being broke all the time. Anyone want to buy some Replay Poker chips? :wink:
Elbows, knees and back mostly used up, but you know what? If I had the money I’d love to rent a little shop space where I could work on cars and motorcycles for myself. The only problem is that I’d have to do jobs for others to pay for it. Been there, done that. No thank you very much.
No sirree, retirement ain’t for sissies! :grin:

2 Likes

I did an oil change once and had trouble getting the oil filter off…but several hours later I prevailed! :grin:

2 Likes