What are you listening to now?

Seems old but it does have some good points lol.

Enjoy old kenny

2 Likes

Yeah, this channel is awesome. One of my friends sent me a link a little while back. My first exposure was to a remake of Metallicaā€™s ā€œNothing Else Mattersā€. I liked it and checked out some others. Some of them are incredible!

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised I donā€™t recall hearing this before. It was awesome!

1 Like

That look in her eye at 2.01 give me shivers, reminds me of my exā€™s look of shear disgust and guilt after a night out of poker, and lost ā€¦lol
But I love Amy, brillaint RIPā€¦Bless you Amy Winehouse

1 Like

I watch this occasionally after getting whooped at the tables like I did in the Bust the Staff today.
Always makes me feel better : )

2 Likes
1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone:)

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a memory to watch. James Cagney was largely known as a movie actor who played gangsters, but he got his start in vaudeville as a song & dance man on the live stage. One of his competitors in those early days was a young boxer (prize fighter) named Bob Hope who later became famous as a comedian after teaming up with Bing Crosby. In this early video recording (1974), both Hope and Cagney were well into their 70s. THIS is table dancing.

2 Likes

A Christmas tune for the guitar fans out there. Neal Schon of Journey.

1 Like

Any thoughts/critiques on this?

1 Like

and maybe one moreā€¦good or bad critiques :blush:

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!!!

-Marc

1 Like
2 Likes

:+1: one of the best

2 Likes

https:S//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHwIwnbsJk

1963 version by Frankie Layne from the movie soundtrack, Ghost Riders in the Sky.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

as smith said, feel like iā€™m entering a tarantino movieā€¦ dopeļ»æ

2 Likes

If there are any donkey wallopers (horse cavalry fans) out there, hereā€™s your musical accompaniment.

Take careful notice of the mounted samurai. Isnā€™t that a neat touch?

1 Like

Traditional High Life classic

2 Likes