Speaking of watching your music

7 Likes
2 Likes

Cher & Meatloaf duet !!!

1 Like
1 Like

here comes…

1 Like

I love the voices in my head. Release your monster! Great song to play poker to.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

I’ve always thought it was Beethoven’s most beautiful sonata.
Coincidentally, my son played this piece last week at a church service. He made a couple mistakes but I think he did a great job otherwise.

4 Likes

Don’t be so hard on him. He can play alright. He struggled, sure, but isn’t the sonata about struggle too?

This is your son? Last week? Is he single? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Quite the contrary, I’m very proud of him.
I will admit I’ve been frustrated with him in the past because he has a natural talent and my wife has offered him free lessons all of his life (she’s a pro piano instructor) but he’s been reluctant… until recently.
I think he’s finally starting to see that talent as he now plays with my wife and I in a house band for a local church.

LOL, yes he is at the moment :grin:

3 Likes

Can he do bar mitzvahs out of state? :desert: :synagogue: :israel: :no_mobile_phones: :question:

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Just for fun and strolling down memory lane, here are two from my childhood :

and

2 Likes

Just because I can’t stand when people talk about banning speech/songs:

BTW, this song was written by a married couple for the express purpose of having something they could perform at holiday parties.

2 Likes

ZEPARELA “WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS” ( BEST COVER EVER )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug

2 Likes

I Stumbled onto this band last night, They have Guest Singers & remake songs into Jazz songs
Some of these singers are unreal like this skinny white girl Morgan James (WOW)
The group is called “Postmodern Jukebox” and even if you don’t like Jazz you will find
some songs that will blow you away (over 200 remakes) Enjoy

2 Likes