What are you listening to now?

Glen Campbell - I’m Not Gonna Miss You

Last song by Glen Campbell before his death. Died of Alzheimer’s disease.

Cheers…

-Larry

1 Like

Reminds me of hitchhiking during afternoon rush hour on the LA freeway in 1968. Coming from Phoenix. I always walked backwards figuring that if no other way I’d get there by walking. The cars were moving slower than me. One guy rolled down his window and said if I was still walking when traffic cleared he’d pick me up. He not only picked me up he gave me a place to stay in Watts.

on the highway…

2 Likes

Sharing this for the theramin! Cool instrument

1 Like

Hey, that’s neat! It almost looks like he’s trying to use American Sign Language to tell a midget violinist inside the box what to play. (yes, I know it’s inductance, but that IS what it looks like). I’ve always thought the theramin had a spooky sound. Thanks for this.

1 Like

I’ve heard a theramin but have never watched one being played until this video. It is really amazing! Who COULDN’T be a musician with this instrument?! lol

2 Likes

[Andrea Bocelli, Matteo Bocelli - Fall On Me - YouTube](Andrea Bocelli, Matteo Bocelli - Fall On Me - YouTube

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Hmmm, I thought I had heard every Aerosmith song they’ve ever done…I guess not…thanks Marc :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1, 2, 3, 4 - Turn it up

1 Like

EXCELLENT !!!

There’s A Place In The World For A Gambler