What are you listening to now?

Had to …

3 Likes

You ladies are outdoing yourself lol how many times can I watch these two videos hahahahaha.

Awesome !!!

1 Like

I tried and screwed it up lol, remember your talking to a computer dummy, only four things I do on this, pay my bills, watch youtube, play some great poker, and google questions, can you explain it any easier, LOL …

1 Like

Your a PERV !!! lol.

Sure Harley,

When your on a YouTube video you want to share in this thread you have to copy and paste the link.

To do this highlight the YouTube video link with your mouse. Left click and hold the left click button on your mouse then drag the courser over the YouTube link. The link will be highlighted in blue if done correctly. After this right click on your mouse while the link is highlighted. A menu will appear and you will see “Copy” left click on that in the menu and the link to the YouTube video is copied.

To paste the link into this thread come to this thread and right click your mouse and you will see the same menu as before. You will notice there’s an option that says paste. Click on that and the link will paste into your post and and simply publish the post. The link you added will automatically appear as a video when published.

I hope this is helpful.

-Marc

1 Like

It’s always all about the music !!!

why thankyou , marc, it does sound easy, gonna save this first, and than give it a try lol wish me luck.

1 Like

http://www.classicfm.com/music-news/videos/heroic-triangle-solo/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

2 Likes

I’m afraid I broke the thread with this submission!
lol

1 Like

Haahhaaahhaaah. Priceless!!!

1 Like

I love it hahahahaha!!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Back from my vacation just in time for winter. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

3 Likes

Before there was Tori Amos there was Kate Bush. If you like Tori Amos, you might like Kate Bush. Some of her music was eccentric and strange, but a lot of it was beautiful. Check this out to listen to her if you’re not familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw

3 Likes

On that note, I did a little digging on YouTube and found this audio mashup someone put together of Tori Amos and Kate Bush.

2 Likes

rick rolled!

1 Like

Epic psych-surf, garage-noise rock.

2 Likes

Just as advertised. This Guy can Fly~

2 Likes

Posting this now before I forget!

Happy New Year everyone!

-Marc

5 Likes

future winner of rp contest