What are you listening to now?

I did want to make a comment on this song that I posted. It does start out slow, but he really builds it up gradually to a powerful song. Plus, an interesting fact about the musician is he is blind and a one man band!

1 Like

I meant 2 songs above, Sunshine, I Can Fly, (not the song I posted above the comment) on my last post in case there is any confusion on what I just wrote.

1 Like
1 Like

Wow, all great posts monkeycat !

I love this thread. I can share what I like to listen to, find all sorts of different songs and musicians from around the world.

Thank you everyone for sharing.!!!

3 Likes

Ben E King, stand by me !!

2 Likes

Dion . The Wanderer !!

2 Likes

Post the videos Mark !

dont know how to do that lol

1 Like

Hi Harley,

It’s easy. You can add a video simply by adding the link to the video in your post and it should appear as a video when you post it.

-Marc

1 Like

Ok someone will come along soon to help. I got some things going on here right now but I’ll be back Brother

Wow, that was fast, see ? I told you hahahahaha

A couple nights ago I watched the movie Titanic and this music from the movie was stuck in my head. Glad I finally found it.

-Marc

1 Like

I think this song is also in a Honda commercial as well as National Lampoon’s Vacation. It’s catchy lol.

-Marc

2 Likes

Love that movie and that song !!! Cousin Eddie lol

1 Like
3 Likes

She’s good, ain’t she? :metal:

2 Likes

well thankyou Marc, songs I listen to are on youtube, Ill figure it out tks again. Mark.

1 Like

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/12/17/17/ed-sheeran-andrea-bocelli-in-operatic-version-of-perfect

3 Likes

thanks for posting this, absolutely super Jan xx

2 Likes

Can’t put a word to it. Simply magnificent doesn’t even do it justice.

Divine !!!

1 Like