Tournaments stuck on the main page

The Stampede, Oceanic Prime, and SnG PL Omaha 250k tournaments are showing on the main page under Tournaments with all the time. Seems the Tournaments are not updating on the main page.

Thanks Maya, have contacted support, the Dashboard should be back to normal soon!

1 Like

There’s another problem with the Friends Online feature.
When I’m logging in, the friends online at the bottom of the page shows 0 (although there are many online) and when I go to the lobby, their thumbnails don’t show next to the tourneys they’re registered in. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to load (after a few refreshes to the page).

This has been happening since yesterday, so it’s been at least 24 hours now.

Thanks for reporting this, Player Support are on to it

1 Like

Hi Maya,

Thanks for reaching out to us about these issues you’ve been running into!

I let our Tech team know about the issue with the tournaments on the dashboard becoming stuck and they should be back to normal now. :slight_smile:

If you continue to have any problems with that, please let our support team know so we can look into it a bit further.

As for the friends list, we’ve received a few reports from players saying that their friends list is loading slowly right now. I also experienced this a bit on my own account… We’ve created a ticket for our Tech Team to look into it as well. Hopefully, they’ll be able to find the cause and get it fixed up soon too!

Thanks again for the heads up. If you have any additional issues, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team directly by sending an email to support@replaypoker.com.

1 Like