The NFL Thread

It’s football Sunday !!!

Great games all day only I have to wait for my favorite all day.

Patriots vs Falcons 8:30 pm EST

What a game this is going to be !!!

Go Pats :+1:t2::football:

1 Like

HAVE THEY STOPPED KNEELING YET??
ILL WATCH AGAIN WHEN THEY DO----
MAYBE!!
AS FAR AS THE PATS AND FALCONS–
MY FAMILY FRIEND –
DANNY QUINN-FALCONS HEAD COACH-
NEEDS REVENGE BIG TIME!!
HES A GREAT GUY!

TOM
RALPHIES SECRETARY

2 Likes

Can’t wait for it tonight :+1:t2:

1 Like

Me too! It should be a great game!! Planning on having a little tail gate party this afternoon by having a fire in our fire pit while watching the other games! Will be a fun day of Football!!!

-Marc

1 Like

Sounds nice Marc , have fun . I get out of here tomorrow finally.

2 Likes

Well… That was fun!!! Patriots defeat the Falcons 23 - 7.

Also a pretty good game today was between the Dolphins and Jets with the Dolphins winning.

-Marc

1 Like

Super Bowl re match turned into a spanking for the Falcons. They thought they were going to roll into Gillette Stadium, take advantage of our struggling defense and go home with some sweet satisfaction.

DIDN’T HAPPEN !!!

Nice job Patriots 5-2 :+1:t2::football:

1 Like

I’m just waiting for one of these sports experts to accuse the Patriots of “FogGate” :joy::joy:!!! After all anything is possible in the NFL!!!

-Marc

1 Like

Hahahahaha, you’re right Marc, I didn’t even think of that lol :joy:

1 Like

I was joking…

-Marc

1 Like

No you weren’t. I heard that on the news this morning too lol

1 Like

Fog gate

6B7428F7-044F-43B0-A8A4-592FB1E1518D

1 Like

Ravens beat Miami last night. I believe the final score was 40 - 0!

-Marc

1 Like

Correct. OMG did you see that vicious hit. I felt it on the sofa. Holy sh*t, not cool !!!:man_facepalming:t3:

Yeah that was a bad hit!! I was surprised that Dolphins player wasn’t ejected from the game. I would have to think a big fine and possibly a suspension is coming.

-Marc

1 Like

I would hope so Marc. I think whatever the fine is from the NFL should be put in an escrow fund for Joe Flacco. He could have some serious brain damage down the road from that.

I know my prayers are with him.

1 Like

FINALLY!!!
LONGTIME COWBOY FAN!
AS MUCH AS I HATE JERRY JONES==
THE ONE OWNER W SOME KAHONES-
LET THE FOOL WHO THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO PROTEST AT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM- PROTEST 24 HRS A DAY!!!
ON HIS OWN TIME
THEY ARE LOSING BIG TIME IN THE RATINGS-
AND RALPHIE IS LOVING IT-
THE ANTHEM IS A TIME TO RESPECT OUR COUNTRY-
AND THANK ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND THOSE WHO
CURRENTLY DO SO!!
GOD BLESS THEM ALL-
AND THERE FAMILIES

TOM
RALPHIES SECRETARY
PS–
STILL NOT WATCHIN-
AND WONT- UNTIL THE NFL FIGURES OUT THAT ITS THERE PLATFORM-FINE PLAYERS AND SUSPEND FOR WEARING A HEADBAND OR PINK SHOES-
BUT ALLOWING THIS DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR ON THERE PLATFORM–THATS DEPLORABLE–
AND ITS A SHAME

2 Likes

I forgot to post earlier that Patriots linebacker Dont’a Hightower was injured in last weeks game against the Falcons and is out for the season with a torn pectoral muscle.

So my question is should the Patriots give Rob Ninkovich a call? I don’t know if it’s true but I heard a report that said If Ninkovich comes back he wants a lot of money. For this season with the injures it might be worth bringing him back.

Won’t be able to watch the Patriots game Sunday. My cousin’s wedding is Sunday at 2:00.(Leaving today (Saturday) to be there.) Supposedly there’s no T.V’s at the reception either but I’m sure NFL Network will have a replay of it so I can watch it Monday.

-Marc

1 Like

The Patriots have the money, I say spend it.

Enjoy the wedding Marc!

It’s football Sunday!!!

Enjoy the games all !!!

Patriots vs Chargers at 1pm EST

Go Patriots :+1:t2::football::us:

1 Like