The NFL Thread

What’s going to happen is Brady is going to get sick of the non sense , needs nothing in life, has 5 rings, Hall of Fame locked up and retire, the rest of the team loses motivation, goes into a downward spiral, takes 10 years to rebuild and by that time there is no NFL.

Patriots vs Buccaneers tonight at 8:25 on CBS! Hope the defense has made some adjustments and they play good tonight.

-Marc

1 Like

Gronk is injured ? Just heard he’s on the list ( thigh )

Ahhhhh!!!

Yeah Gronk is injured but from what I heard on the news this morning he is suppose to play tonight. Unless something changes between now and game time.

-Marc

1 Like

Thank God. I heard it but didn’t get the full story.
Thank you Marc , we shall see. We need this win tonight brother.

Are we the only football fans here ? Oh well , love the game and love the thread.

1 Like

Now their saying Gronk isn’t expected to play tonight.

1 Like

Ahhhhh , I can’t believe he’s out tonight. Ok game time.

Go Pats !!!:football:

92782881-2557-455A-9AA3-80C7A39359BE

Tampa Bay 6 New England 3 so far …2nd Quarter

Two roughing the passer penalties at the end of the first half and almost a fight. That was awful. Patriots defense needs to keep their emotions in check. Lucky they missed the field goal at the end of the half. Pats lead 13 - 7

1 Like

Patriots win 19 - 14. Close game towards the end. Happy the defense held up.

1 Like

Whew!!! C’mon Pats. Another lackluster game. Yup , I must be spoiled…

At least we ended it in the win column :+1:t2::football:

1 Like

Eagles vs Panthers on Thursday Night Football tonight! Should be an interesting game!

1 Like

Looking forward to a great game :+1:t2:

1 Like

Jerry Jones made a huge decision today for the Dallas Cowboys . Stand or be benched. We shall see!!!

Good game so far :+1:t2:

Eagles over the Panthers 28-23.

Turned out to be a good game :+1:t2::football:

1 Like

Yep it was a good game. Thought the Panthers were gonna make a comeback towards the end.

-Marc

1 Like

So did I Marc but it just wasn’t in the cards ( poker pun ) lol

One thing I did notice is how bright that blue is. What a contrast between those bright white uniforms and green field. Never thought much of it before but wow it was giving me a headache last night.

Although not as bright as some of those college football teams.

Watching it on a 4K high definition led screen really made it look bright !!!

Just sayin……

It’s almost Sunday :+1:t2::grin::football:

Is it Sunday yet ?

1 Like

Anyone notice that not one player from a college football team protests the National Anthem?

That’s because they are not spoiled overpaid NFL crybabies!!!

Can’t wait to see what the Dallas Cowboy players do on the 22nd under Jerry Jones ‘ new rule!

I hope no one ruins my day tomorrow.

Enough already !!!

2 Likes

Should be a good Sunday of Football! Already got some drinks and made a chili dip to snack on for the games!

Few games I’ll be watching / keeping an eye on:

Patriots vs Jets (Obvious reasons,:slight_smile: also can’t believe we are six weeks into the season and this is the Pats first divisional game. )

Dolphins vs Falcons

Lions vs Saints

Steelers Vs Chiefs

Giants vs Broncos

The Buffalo Bills and Dallas Cowboys must have their bye-week this week? Couldn’t find their games on the schedule.

Anyways it will be another good Sunday of Football!

-Marc

1 Like