The NFL Thread

Yep that’s the plan! Chips , Dip and Shrimp! Also might put a Pizza in the oven. Going food shopping in a little bit… Great now I’m hungry lol :joy:

Not sure about drinks yet. Maybe some Eggnog?! Also gotta think about snacks for tomorrow’s big game in Pittsburgh!

-Marc

Awesome!!! Tomorrow, hmmmmm might be Chinese Food delivery of course lol.

Enjoy the games Marc.

Recap tomorrow :+1:t2:

Scores from Saturday Night:

Lions 20
Bears 10

Chiefs 30
Chargers 13

Should be a great day of Football. The Patriots have another opportunity to clinch the AFC East title today. Either with a win against Pittsburgh or If the Dolphins defeat the Bills.

-Marc

Here we go!

We got this , go Patriots!!!

Steelers lead the Patriots 17 - 10 at halftime.

Steelers offense looks strong and the Patriots need to do a better job on defense in the 2nd half.

Also the Bills defeated the Dolphins today.

-Marc

OMG WHAT A GAME!!! GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Pittsburgh scores a TD but it’s ruled back because the ball hits the ground. A few plays later Patriots intercept it in the endzone to win the game and clinch the AFC East!!!

Wow!!! What an ending! Pats win 27 - 24

-Marc

Unbelievable!!! Christmas came a week early.

Congrats to the New England Patriots!!!

The texts haven’t stopped on my phone Marc. OMG !!!

2 groups. The believers and those that bet against the Patriots.

Christmas gifts will be a little lite this year for the second group . Shame on them lol.

Falcons over the Bucs last night on NFL Monday Night Football 27-24.

Colts vs Ravens tomorrow at 4:30 on NFL Network.

Sunday at 1:00pm (Christmas Eve) Patriots vs Bills!

Planning on going out with my Mom and a few friends Christmas Eve to watch the game than head home after the game with my Mom to watch “A Christmas Story” and hopefully I’ll be able to play in the Kool Kidz league game.

Will be a busy but fun Christmas Eve and an even busier Christmas day! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate the holiday! :santa::christmas_tree:

-Marc

Sunday at 1:00pm (Christmas Eve) Patriots vs Bills! Yes !!!

Merry Christmas Marc to you and your family.

Enjoy the snow coming :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Craig! :slight_smile: Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! :slight_smile:

Go Pats!!! :football:

-Marc

It’s football Sunday.

Enjoy the games all.

Go Patriots!!!

Patriots win 37 - 16! I feel bad for that Buffalo player who either broke his leg or ankle. Good win for the Pats.

-Marc

I was wondering when the Patriots were going to come alive. It was a little stalled there for awhile.

They finally did in a big way !!!

I know what I’m doing tonight when I get home from my family Christmas party!

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Marc

Woah !!! Awesome gift !!! Enjoy Marc :+1:t2:

Merry Christmas :santa:t2:

The Pittsburgh Steelers released James Harrison to clear a roster spot for offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert on Saturday. Tuesday, the Steelers’ all-time sacks leader visited the New England Patriots, according to ESPN’s Field Yates.

Harrison will sign with the Patriots and continue his career in New England, per Yates.

YES !!! THANK YOU :slight_smile:

Yep just heard the news!! Great signing for the Patriots!

-Marc