The MLB Thread

With Spring Training about to start I decided that now would be a good time to start the MLB Thread!

Who is your early pick to win the World Series? Me being from Boston I gotta go with my RedSox. We have a new manager this year and still have lots of talent on the field!

So who do you think is going to win the World Series?

-Marc

Los Angeles Dodgers all the way this year. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Houston or cubs

Great thread idea Marc!
My teams wont be in the running this year, but I’ll still be rooting for my Orioles and Phillies.
I think the Angels might be a sleeper pick for the WS because of all the additions they made.

Spring Training games begin on Thursday!:baseball:

-Marc

Spring Training games begin today! :slight_smile:

-Marc

:smiley:

The Angels have been building a team for a LONG time! I think they have a shot this year!

I am Hoping my Tigers!! lol we are a longshot but I Love them

Opening day is almost here!!! March 29th!!!

-Marc

Tomorrow’s the day!!!

-Marc

First prediction for opening day tomorrow.

LOS ANGELES DODGERS 7
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2

Chris Sale on the mound for the RedSox vs Rays.

Final score prediction

RedSox 3
Rays 1

My bold prediction for around the league…

We will see an opening day no hitter. It’s only been done once. I think we will see it again.

-Marc

Happy Opening Day!!!

-Marc

An ugly start of the season for me as far as making predictions lol. Maybe it will get better tomorrow. Happy to have the season started, Got to see a lot of baseball today.

Same here as far as my predictions go. Bottom of the 8th inning Redsox had a 4 - 0 lead and one of our relif pitchers walks 4 Batters and then gives up a triple. We lost 6 - 4.

Just glad Baseball is back!!!

-Marc

Opening Day at a chilly Fenway Park! Go RedSox!!!

-Marc

Current AL East standings:

AL%20East%20Standings

The Dodgers got off to a slow start, not hitting at all for a while and wasted some very good pitching. Maybe they have got it together now. Just won 3 games in a row.; Are in 3rd place in their division. I haven’t given up on them . Kinda like a chip and a chair :sunglasses:

1 Like