The Juicee User Name (What Does Yours Mean?)

WHAT DOES YOUR NAME MEAN? Or Username?
I have seen a few posts on how people came up with their names! But not Why, Care to Share?
Here are a few places to help find some definition’s or info on your name.

My Name breakdown
Juicy (Juicee)

Adjective                                      

Succulent, Tender, Moist, Ripe, Luscious, Lush, Sappy
Adjectives, Juicier, Juiciest.

1. full of juice; succulent: a juicy pear.
  2. very profitable, appealing, interesting, satisfying, or substantive: a juicy contract; a juicy part in a movie.
  3. very interesting or colorful, especially when slightly scandalous or improper: a juicy bit of gossip.

Synonyms (same or nearly the same meaning) of Juicy
economic, fat, gainful, lucrative, moneymaking, paying, profitable, remunerative

Origin of Juicy: 1400–50; late Middle English J(o)usy full of liquor.
Figurative sense: “wealthy, full of some desired quality” is from 1620s

Loot
Noun
‘A treasure chest brimming over with loot’
SYNONYMS (same or nearly the same meaning)
booty, spoils, plunder, stolen goods, contraband, pillage haul,
prize, swag catch, haul, take, treasure, pilferage, windfall
Verb
‘Troops rushed in and looted the cathedral’
SYNONYMS (same or nearly the same meaning)
plunder, pillage, ransack, sack, raid, rifle, rob, burgle, steal from

Origin of loot
The first known use of “Loot” was Circa in 1788. The first citation is
in a book called Indian Vocabulary. It’s from Hindi and Sanskrit.

So My name means A “Luscious Treasure” or “Succulent Robber” or A “Tender Thief”

Some combinations are "SucculentSpoils TenderContraband, RipePlunder LusciousTreasure LushPrize

What Does Your User Name Say About Who You Are??

1 Like

My user name is @puggywug.

I named myself puggywug because I like pugs.

2 Likes

One of a breed of small, short-haired dogs having a tightly curled tail, a deeply wrinkled face, and a smooth coat that is black or silver and fawn with black markings.
2.pug nose.

Origin of pug
First recorded in 1560–70; origin uncertain

pug nose
noun
1.a short stubby upturned nose
I Love the Pics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My real name is Arnold Horshack - You know, Horshack is a very old and respected name; it means “the cattle are dying".

2 Likes

Don’t ask me why…
I’m a hairy guy.
I’m hairy noon and nighty night night.
My hair is a fright.
I’m hairy high and low,
but don’t ask me why, 'cause I don’t know.
It’s not for lack of bread,
like the Grateful_ed

Oh give me a Ed with hair…

(me in the middle)

It’s a music thang. On other forums I use Ed_zeppelin or Panama_ed.

3 Likes

I think what would make this thread most interesting is the answers to these 2 questions. What the name means is cool, but sometimes not as cool as the back story on what it means to the player. So, we know what your name means @lucrativestash, but why did you pick it for you and how did you come up with it.

Side note: as cool as your username must be on the tables, it is the absolute nuts how you use it to title your various threads. It’s too bad this did not become the Juicee thread it could have been and deserves to be.

1 Like

Dayman asks How did you come up with your name? -
I picked My name many years ago, but replay forced me to change it due to it can be construed as offensive (which I learned when I tried to figure out what they meant) When I looked up JuiceeBooty (my man does Pirate videos) I found out it means a bit different from what I thought!! Juicee to a pirate is bountiful, and Booty to a pirate means treasure!! He called me JuiceeBooty when I was making fun of his videos, and I liked it. (about 11 years now) Been using it as my user name ever since. But now a days it is different story. But I am a Pirate’s Wench and the closest I could come to avoiding banishment was Loot. “And that is how golf was discovered” Good question

1 Like

Was interrupted by a call from wifey. So my username is pretty easy. Dayman is a character in a play written by one Charlie Kelly (in pictures because he’s illiterate, “illiterate, what does that even mean”). Charlie Kelly, played by Charlie Day, is a character from an Fx comedy my family has thoroughly enjoyed since its debut episode called It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

So the play is a musical called “The Nightman Cometh.” The song for Daymans character goes…

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)

Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
You’re a master of karate
and friendship
for everyone.

Dayman (ah-ah-ah) and so on.

3 Likes

its simple for me! I like cats!

2 Likes

I must’ve missed this threaad by sheer accident or I’d have climbed (clum?–Mark Twain) in sooner.

Alan25main is pronounced Alan Quartermain, a fictional character of H. Rider Haggard’s from several Edwardian-era novels that presaged today’s Indiana Jones combined with James Bond. He solved mysteries, explored unknown places, rescued fair maidens, all the usual heroic stuff few of us ever do, but all wish we could. The Quartermain character is used by name in “King Solomon’s Mines” (the best movie of it was Stewart Granger’s portrayal in 1953), Alan Quartermain (no movies of it that I know of) and with a different name, in the novel “She.” While he takes himself seriously, Quartermain isn’t afraid to laugh at himself when he does something stupid. My kind of guy, all right, but far smarter, more courageous, and better looking (alas) than me. Besides, Maverick" was already taken.

3 Likes

I liked it when they incorporated, Dr. Jeckle & Mr. Hyde, Tom Sawyer, The Invisible Man, Dorian Gray, Mina Harker, and the wonderful twist on Captain Nemo, With Alan ¼Main… :):shushing_face:

1 Like

YES, I remember seeing that, but can’t remember the name of the movie.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

1 Like

I was originally going to use the name “Justin Credible,” but someone told me that there’s a pro wrestler using that name. I like to wrestle women, but didn’t want to use a name from a fake sport to play for fake chips because that would make way too much sense.

I also considered “Atilla the Fun,” but since the real Attila usually started well and ended badly, a fella doesn’t need that hanging over his head.

SunPowerGuru is a variation of a name I made up years ago for a Twitter test. I wanted to see how long it would take me to get to 10,000 followers, which is about what it takes to make money tweeting. After 30 days, I had barely over 1,000 followers, so decided it wasn’t worth the effort, at least not in the alternative energy space.

I dusted off the name to use here to keep my Klout Score from dipping too low. Klout scores are no longer a thing, but since I am widely known and almost universally adored in the Replay community under this name, I don’t see a reason to change it now.

3 Likes

are you a rock star?

4 Likes

Bahia means “bay” in Portuguese (and Spanish). I lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil during my Junior year of high school. I liked the name and since I show rabbits, I named a nice Copper doe Bahia…her ear number was 7. She won every time I showed her, and the one time I left her home (to let her brother have a chance to win), she was so mad at me. She loved to win, so I figured it was a good name for me, lol.

2 Likes

Only on Replay! :wink:
The photo is of me but I’m a guest, not in the band.
I am, however a wanna be guitar playing, poker player and love my music, guitars and Replay Poker. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Whay is everyone in that picture named “Metro?”

4 Likes

lol.
It’s a lounge in a radio station’s studios where they host lucky listeners (moi) in a small (aprox. 20 seats) theater to listen to real musicians. Metro PCS is (was) the cellular co. that sponsored the effort. The photo is (due to my presence) ICONIC not ironic.
(more parenthesis than I’ve ever used previously)
-ed shrug-smiley%20(50x50)%20(2)

2 Likes

so your rock star friends ever invite you to their orgaas?

1 Like