The fairness debate

Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving or that they’re thinking about leaving.
I’m not trying to be snarky or sarcastic, I’m genuinely curious.

2 Likes

I have hypothesized that they are trying to lead a movement. So far it hasn’t worked!

1 Like

People vent their frustrations in hopes of finding some compassion.

The other day, I put someone allin with my TT vs his 55. We both flopped sets, he goes on to river quads. Believe me when I say I have felt their pain, and understand where they are coming from.

The same kind of thing will happen on any site, or even in live poker. It’s just a brutal game.

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say we’ve all been there but I still don’t understand posting on a forum that you’re going to leave.

1 Like

People want to feel like they are heard and wanted. And they want proof that they are right or wrong.
I’ll admit there have been some days and weeks where I have had some very consistently bad beats & days. And they made me wonder about this sites uprightness, working and mechanics… So I investigated, and have teetered back and forth for the year I have been here. But logically I have to say it is not so. here are some things I looked at… Is Online Poker Rigged? Why Does It Feel That Way? - PokerTube AND Is Online Poker Rigged? | Fixed? One day a few months back I had K Q o and the flop paired both my cards so I go into the river knowing I have a very strong hand only to be beat by 10-A straight. Later that same day the same thing happened to my J K, Then later same day it happened again…5 time that day it happened to me all with face cards. I was so mad I quit playing the rest of the day… The next morning I started again and again I found myself with 2 face cards & both got paired up on the flop, but this time I didn’t play it like it was the best hand & folded when the river put up the 3rd card to give someone a 10-A straight I HAD LEARNED SOMETHING… now I see them a mile off & get out fast. SO IT “WAS” ME MAKING A MISTAKE… So I watch the things that are bad and adjust my play to avoid being in same situations as I learn them.

2 Likes

Another point I would like to say is that replay poker has all the hands ever played in sequential numbers and everyone can go look at any hand. I even looked at the 1st 100 hands ever played here, Why would a site keep & let anyone view them, a professional stat cruncher could go thru all the hands & see if there is a predictable pattern and have his way with a company that wasn’t upright. My two cents The Juicee Disclaimer

2 Likes

Here’s another interesting link.

2 Likes

Loloud I love your go to move Randy…

1 Like

I think RP should post it in the lobby and everyone’s dashboard :grin:

2 Likes

If you really want to feel better about bad beats, see this

3 Likes

Reps being Reps.

1 Like

Investigators, investigating & not blame pushing when I make an error.

2 Likes

I’ll give you that one, Horrible beat!!!

1 Like

Brutal!

3 Likes

It’s a wise person who understands he/she can only change him/herself! I’ve had to learn the same lesson, sometimes more than once!

2 Likes

Maybe became reps because of how grateful we are for all we’ve learned! :wink:

1 Like

I believe that the board consistently gives 4 cards to the flush and straights also a lot of boats I hit 10 boats in one day because the board pairs twice so frequently. Becomes pointless to play if every hand is a 4 card flush st8 or boat why can you not win on this site with two pair three of a kind. Thanks for this space to voice my thoughts I do enjoy the site just like to see more random boards thanks again.

3 Likes

It would seem that Replay has no current RNG Certification. Why is that?

M

1 Like

Micko66
At the bottom of the dashboard page you should see “RNG Certificate”.If you click on it this should pop up

1 Like

Yes, it does, but click on the link in the Gaming Associates letter and see where it takes you.