Table Freezes - September Update

Huh, interesting – usually when we’ve had these issues in the past, it could be random tables in random tourneys depending on what server it’s on. Thanks for pointing that out; passing along the details!

2 Likes

We’re getting some reports of table slowness from some players. Our tech team is currently investigating and I’ll have an update for you soon!

EDIT: The site is now quite sluggish for most players, and we’re working on a fix. So sorry for the interruption! We’ll get things back to normal shortly.

2 Likes

EDIT: Spoke too soon! We’re still working on getting everything back up to speed. Thank you so much for your patience!

1 Like

Error: Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

This is my slow down it took me about 15 mins to get online and I came to community forums and I can’t get back to play poker I’m getting the same message when I try and leave here.

mjn61

1 Like

Same here. The site came back up for me momentarily but getting the same 502 Server Error message again.

-Marc

1 Like

Things are back down again while we work on getting everything back to normal. :persevere: Really sorry to get your hopes up for a moment! Our tech team is getting to the source of the issue and I’ll have an update shortly.

1 Like

Turn up the AC the server is getting to hot???

1 Like

Site is working for me. Able to connect to table and play in the World Cup Satellite tournament.

-Marc

2 Likes

The site is back and tables should be operating normally again! Knock on wood I’m not too hasty to report it this time. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for the interruption, but I really appreciate your patience while we got things working again. Please do let me know if you notice any further issues with your tables. Note that stats may be missing for a short period before they recover.

3 Likes

Table 4253650 not updating.
Tables 4253643 - 4253654 - 4253659 all not showing.
All tables belong to the same tournament 2079734.

1 Like

We’re currently experiencing some site outages that may be related to Google Cloud. Because this is a Google issue, we have to wait on them to resolve it. We expect things to be back up soon. I’m very sorry for any trouble you may experience in the meantime!

1 Like

We received the following update from Google:

“The issue with Google Cloud Load balancers returning 502s should be resolved for majority of users and we expect a full resolution in the near future.”

It looks like our site is operating normally again, so all should be well now, but we’ll update you if we notice anything else come up! Thank you so much for being patient while this issue was resolved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re currently experiencing a site outage that may be related to Google Cloud again. :frowning_face: Our tech team is on the case, and we expect the site to be back up soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Riiiight! Here we go again. as soon as we all figure out the algorithm idiosyncrasies you just go ahead and freeze and take the chips anyway…

UPDATE: Aaaaand we’re back! Thanks for your patience while we got the site back online. Once again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like