Retirement

lol

I did that once here on Replay and it paid off :sunglasses:

In the end, although it isn’t perfect, patience is the best weapon.

1 Like

Good to hear you thinkin’ that way Anhaga74, I guess that means you’ve decided to stick around for awhile. I certainly hope so anyway. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, Ed.

1 Like

WOW!! Definately a DILIGAF bet. If you’d like the definition of DILIGAF message me.

The Anhaga, why not try one of the Replay Poker Leagues like the Poker Amusement league or Totally Partisan Poker. I haven’t played in the Amusement league but if it’s anything like The Partisan Poker League you will find that the idiots don’t play in them and that the poker is of a very high standard.
If you don’t know where to find theses leagues just send me or sharonsmarty a friend request.

14 DAYS LATER

SPLIT THIS TOPIC 44 MINS AGO
3 posts were split to a new topic: Retirement /Pension

I play on both and can say that’s very true.
Partisan is a fun team league (I never knew there was such a thing as team poker until I joined) and Amusement is just a bunch of nice people that also happen to be very strong players. The only rule is there is no mucking allowed.
I would be curious to check out some of the other leagues but I only play 4 to 5 hours per day :relaxed:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting.

Have found my niche at a low level and will stay there for a while as i ruminate. thank you all for your advice.

3 Likes