Rest in Peace Vicky dearest

I’m in absolute shock as is my wife Mary as they were very good friends on FB. I am devastated to lose such a great friend. She loved her Royal tourneys and I will certainly miss her calling me DB at the tables.
God Bless and R.I.P. Vicky
DB and Mary xxxxx

6 Likes

I just got on table that i played daily with Vicky and many of our friends,and heard this very sad news…We would laugh daily ,she always had a way to raise this old guys spirits to have a good day.I am sadden that now we can no longer,joke about who takes a longer nap…Silly things is what made you so special to me Vicky…I will miss you greatly… She would ask for this daily>> (◕‿◕✿)

With Tears in eyes.. Ron
10 Likes

Rest in peace beautiful spirit, you will be missed. :cry:

6 Likes

Thank you for this Maya.

7 Likes

Same here mate. I loved that woman. Will be sadly missed.

3 Likes

Rest in peace, condolences to her family. :frowning:

4 Likes

SHE WAS ALWAYS A GREAT PERSON TO PLAY WITH ON ANY TABLE!! ALWAYS PLEASANT AND KIND!!
CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY–MAY SHE REST IN PEACE!!
TOM

5 Likes

Rest in peace Vicki, have a good time in poker heaven and take all there chips ,God Bless a nice lady.

6 Likes

Vicki was my friend and all I can do is reiterate all the comments of her poker team mates and friends. She will be missed. So sad to hear this news.

5 Likes

Just learned of the passing of my poker friend (vwdddd). So sad…what a happy soul…bless her spirit & family…You will be missed…

7 Likes

just heard the sad news of my friend Vicky passing away. a lovely lady friendly helpful and liked a laugh may you rest in peace my poker friend you will be sadly missed xx

6 Likes

Hello all,
My name is David, i am Vicky’s son.
Reading your comments and kind words was really emottional for me and my family. Reciving all this love from you and hearing these beautiful stories about my mom is so important for us.
She allways loved to play poker here with all of you and i know that although it was mainly online you were her best friends.

Thank you all so much, thank for remembering her and sharing these memories with us.
Thank you @Maya for starting this page - you made us cry and smile

Regards,
Vicky’s family

25 Likes

Vicky…it was a pleasure playing with you…you were one of my many friends on the Royal site as you loved it as much as I did…you will be missed immensely…RIP

5 Likes

so very sad to hear of Vicky passing, I was also on the same team with Vicky, shall miss her
Red x

3 Likes

Vicky,
Right now I have tears in my eyes as I just learned of your passing. I asked if anyone knew what happened to you! Of course it was from my buddy, Edu, playing the royal game with me, who told me of your cancer. So sorry, friend. I was in shock.You were a wonderful person. We had a lot of fun together on the royal tables. I always enjoyed our banter back and forth. I played this Hurricane of Kings game today in memory of you. I guess we need a Hurricane of Queens now in memory of you. LOL No wonder so many paired queens kept coming up in my hands. Ask Tara. I think six times! I even won with four queens, but you, Vicky, are ONE OF A KIND! It must have been you, somehow, getting my attention! LOL Sorry amiga, I only came in fourth. You are probably laughing at me right now. You probably would have come in first, had you been playing. Enjoy your heavenly adventures, amiga! I hope they have a poker table up there somewhere! LOL No comprendo siempre, pero sigues jugando! Hasta luego, Vicky!

6 Likes

And my deepest condolences to your family!

4 Likes

Oh my God😢 I’ve just heard this sad news, I cannot stop crying, I cannot believe it. Unbelievable. We played for a long time in another site, we liked so much each other! OMG. She used to call me Neymar, a famous soccer player from Brazil and as she was Argentinian she called herself Messi and some days ago we played together and she said: Hi Grizy we are together again, Messi and Neymar. Oh my God I am in shock, I am desvastated. RIP my beloved friend. My condolences to all Vicky’s family.

6 Likes

my thoughts are with you Miss Vicky hola this site has lost so much of its personality you lady will be missed by all

6 Likes

PLAYED MY 1ST ROYAL TRNY IN A LONG WHILE-
IN VICKYS MEMORY-
THAT IS WHERE I SAW VICKY THE MOST!!-
SHE HELPED ME WIN THE DAM THING!!
THOUGHT OF HER ALL GAME!!
GOD BLESS HER FAMILY
RIP

6 Likes

Vicky helped teach me to play royal. I don’t play that much, but she was real gem. This site is poorer for her loss. Condolences to her family, hugs to her team, and a shrug of regret to all the players that miss her.

You were the bomb-digity, vickywd. Well done. Well done!

2 Likes