Replay Poker - What's New!

We do, too, but we found a problem that was causing them to be inaccurate. (Making play look inadvertantly worse!) Since bad stats are worse than no stats, they’ve been pulled for the time being. They are not gone forever, just for now!

liked statistics better

I’m with you on that one. I sent them a message asking about the stats button & got this from them, "Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we’ve continually run into issues with the stats at the table since we first introduced it, and have been unable to completely correct the issues. We do hope to reintroduce it in the future, but not until we update from a Flash based game table to a HTML5 based one, which most likely will not occur until next year.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope this helps."

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Glad to hear that overall players really like the new player notes at the table.

As for Stats at the table, as I mentioned in a different topic and gatzby/RowdyRudy replied above) unfortunately they’ve not been reliable, and so we took the tough decision to pull them altogether when we rolled out the upgrade to player notes. We didn’t take this lightly, but showing at time inaccurate stats to players in our mind was inexcusable. They’ll be making a re-appearance next year with the new HTML5 client, when we’ll start calculating them server-side rather than as we have been doing it via the game client.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Wrong name displayed

FEBRUARY UPDATE

Hey gang! We’ve got some exciting news to share: the leaderboards are getting a little bit of a shake up. Don’t worry, though, the competition will remain fierce and the chips will keep flowing.

New Leaderboards

Feel the love, Omaha and Royal players! We can’t wait to see who climbs to the top in these swiftly-growing takes on poker. The monthly stakes just got a little higher for Texas Hold 'Em fans too.

Leaderboard Changes

Not content to leave you with new toys, we wanted to make sure the old ones were lookin’ pretty shiny too. Leaderboards that used to show 25 players will now show you the top 50 players – you deserve your name in lights.

Monthly SnG Medium and the Monthly SnG High leaderboards have been increased to a 90 game cap.

Monthly MTT Leaderboard Low and Monthiy MTT Medium will now continue to award the 50% of the field with tournament points, however only your top 40 best tournaments of the month will go toward your leaderboard position.

And last, but not least, Monthly SnG Leaderboard - High will now pay out a share of 5 million chips to the top 18 players.

Thanks Gatz looking forward to seeing statz come back some day and thanks for the response!

1 Like

Yeah, same here! Trying to learn Omaha Hi/Lo without them has been an experience.

Excellent!

Bravo! It turns out that more players played Medium games than ever before, and in SnG High there were more players than all but two months.

1 Like

Hmm, ONLY 2 players played 90 SnGs for the high SnG leaderboard, in Januari the cap was on 60 games, ONLY 10 players played 60 or more games that month.
Means no matter if you are good or not, when you reach the cap you end high.

NEW FEATURE - Low/Average/High Tournament Scores

midwestjack sent us some great feedback about seeing more about player scores, such as the lowest, highest, and average scores during capped tournaments and… well, that’s a pretty good idea! We ran with it in our quest to get more information in your hands.

Where do you find it? Simply put your mouse over the pie chart next to your tournaments points on any leaderboard which you’re competing. Let’s look at an example from the Monthly MTT Medium Leaderboard:

So, if suckitup52 (and only if you were suckitup52 – only you can see your scores. You know, unless we choose to make an example out of you and you’re having an awesome month. ;)) were to mouse over a pie chart right now, they would see would now see their qualifying tournaments, their highest amount of tournament points, their average amount of tournament points, as well as their lowest points.

(Note: Because of the way SnGs are calculated, it’s perfectly normal to see 0 for your lowest score on those leaderboards.)

Nice!

Nice features, I have to say. I’ve been here a couple of months but only recently discovered the leaderboards for tournament finishes. It’s a nice touch. All around I have to say you’re doing tremendous work with this site… I’ve been really happy playing here.

1 Like

BUG FIX: Using the all-in slider could cause a fold

Whew, thanks to a few excellent bug reports we received from you folks, our technical team was able to track this down, replicate it locally, and get it fixed.

It turns out that the client software was sending the wrong response in some circumstances when a player used the slider to adjust their all-in call. It was possible that a hand could be accidentally folded this way.

A big thanks to everyone that took the time to write in with detailed steps! It helped a ton.

1 Like

BUG FIX: Friends online tweaks

You may have seen a dialog (or like 70, if it was being particularly annoying that day) that said something along the lines of “unresponsive script warning.” We found an issue with the way online Friends were displayed that was causing this problem in Firefox and Chrome. It should be fixed, and anyone impacted may notice the site is a little speedier!

Thanks for hanging with us as we hunted this one down and for all your help uncovering it! Holler at us if anything looks weird.

Hi Gatz,a bit off topic but I’m wondering when the HTML5 will become active???
Would love to play from my other devices!
Also have you considered the option of letting a player show his or here great fold when there are just 2 players left in the hand…say you have aces up but fold because of a straight or flush possibility at the river,so you fold to an all in???
PLEASE,
Belle :smile:

Hey BellesFantasy!

We don’t have a specific date for the new client yet, but we are working hard behind the scenes to make sure our infrastructure is ready for it. (It’s a little quiet on the visible side as a result, but trust me, those folks are hard workers.)

We touched based on it in our morning meeting and are happy to report things are progressing well – on this and some other neat surprises. =)

While not new – yet – I did want to let everyone know we’re hearing your feedback about the timers and having brainstorming discussions about the best approach. If you have any suggestions, don’t forget to share 'em!

Hey poker people!

We’ve got some news!

Millionaire’s, they come in pairs!

How would you feel about, say, buy-ins of around a million play chips? What would you call that, if there was a ranking list just for those folks to test their skill? We’d call it a Millionaire’s Club – started on 7/1/2016, you can put your (play) money where your mouth is and duke it out on the elitest stakes yet! Good luck!

What’s more, it’s available for both fans of Sit-n-Gos fans, as well as Main-Table Tournament troopers. Or both – if you think you can!

Leaderboard Updates

With the new stakes on the board, we’re changing up some of the stake levels to accomodate. Here’s what’s up:

As of July 1, 2016
:
SnG Leaderboards:

• The medium level will feature SnGs with buy-ins of 10K, 25K, and 50K.
  • The high level will feature SnG tournaments with a buy-in of 100K, 250K, and 500K.
  • New - Ranking List - SnG Elite - from July 1st ot December 31.

MTT Leaderboards:

• The buy-ins of the SnG Elite level are 1M, 2.5M, and 5M.
  • Tournament points earned in your best 100 played tournaments of 1M buy-in or higher will determine their place in the Millionaire’s Club!
  • Prizes for Top 3 of ranking list - 1st 5M, 2nd 3M, and 3rd 2M.
  • Multi Table Tournaments with a buy-in of 1 Million counts also for the Monthly MTT Leaderboard - High.

Whiz! Bang! Zoom! Ka-pow!

But wait! We’ve got some fireworks in store too! As our friends in the United States of America celebrate Independence, we wanted to make sure everyone had a blast. On Monday, July 4th, the Fouth of July Freerolls will pay out 200,000 play chips – that’s double your bang for the buck!

Remember to play safe at the tables and out of doors!

1 Like