Problem connecting to tables

Table 3966464 stats not showing.

Thanks for letting me know! I just checked on this – sounds like we had a few stuck tables and needed to do a server restart. Let me know if you notice any other trouble with stats right now, as it may be related and I can poke our devs. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

If there are problems connecting to tables is it faster/better/preferable to post those issues HERE or to email support@replay??? TIA. Joan.

Great question! Our support team is available 7 days/week, so most technical issues are ideal to send their way, especially since it will frequently take specific troubleshooting.

For non-urgent issues, such as these stats not showing, this thread is perfectly fine, as it’s an ongoing issue and collecting data is useful for us. You can still shoot us a line at support, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Table 3982540 stats not showing.

Table 4002203 stats not showing

Table 4004720 stats not updating.

Table 4004728 stats not showing.

Table 4008604 stats not updating.

relax Replay will fix it, lol .

1 Like

That’s the whole point :nerd_face:

1 Like

Table 4051109 stats not updating.

Table 4053385 stats not updating.

We had some stuck tables over the weekend that required a server restart. That should be the cause of these particular tables not displaying stats, but hopefully there won’t be many further issues! Thanks for letting us know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and so are ring games

I just played on a terrible table astra minor and all time to play were very slow and others players sayed the same as me… I hope than replay will do to not have a so bad experience, me and others players of course, i don’t have lost because of replay but this bad connection had disturbed all off players

TY for your answer and good night

I wanted to tell that i played on table usra minor just minutes ago and it was the worst connection i knew
It s not about i have losen, it s really a wrong connection of all tables i played so i hope replay would be able to correct this bas thing

I have been in way too many games where connection is lost and by the time you get re-connected you lose your chips. Why does this happen, and could you please try to fix this problem? Thank you much, Pantherdog

I’ve had problems like that and found that my internet connection was the problem. It wasn’t fast enough and i was far away from the router. Kept cutting out when I had a good hand. I hope yours gets better. :slight_smile:
Mark